Please Get Your Club Surveys In

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m a big proponent of learning what club members want and steering the club in a direction that befits the majority’s wishes. Our club survey has done a lot to shape our club and we aim to continue listening to our members.

Those who are registered members within the IL VCA have received our annual member survey in our most recent mailer. Those who attended our final meeting for the year had the opportunity to simply fill theirs out there. While the response has been fantastic so far (over a 50% return!), I’m always eager to hear everyone’s voice.

Whether you have a criticism, compliment, or just straight down the middle neutral… we want to know. All of this information is useful when looking at the big picture. And all of your comments and ideas, even if we can’t use them all, spark tremendous thought and consideration. They often have an impact with much of what we do.

So just a gentle nudge, get those in to us. I truly read each an every one myself and a club wide summary is presented to your board of directors for planning and discussion. It’s helped us shape the great 2007 we had, lots of change and it seems it worked quite well. But my goal was always to get to the fine tuning, because that’s what makes “good”, even better!

Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude