Post your single most favorite GTS or RT10 pic

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

My favorites...
Lee Saunders / Heffner Performance 7 second street legal /driven Viper GTS.

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always loved this picture of mine. Sad...I just had to put it up for sale. :(
You must be registered for see images attach

My favorite shot right there...

It's for sale? Man, sorry to hear that. I've seen your threads on the progress of the mods on this car and always thought it was one of the best Vipers out there.

Man I need a loan:D Hope everything's alright, good luck with the sale!

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friend just snapped this shot of my car out on a cruise this past weekend. This picture was taken along the Mississippi River.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
myviper1.JPG

I like them both.

The photographer sent me a high-res version a while back so I could use it as a wallpaper and I 'Chopped it a little to see what my car would look like once my wheels came in and I did the smoked corners. Wheels are on and corners should be here this week. I also "tinted" your windows and made the sky bluer. I'm going to hell for messing with your car :D

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My favorite shot right there...

It's for sale? Man, sorry to hear that. I've seen your threads on the progress of the mods on this car and always thought it was one of the best Vipers out there.

Man I need a loan:D Hope everything's alright, good luck with the sale!

Thanks man! Yep, everything is fine. I am opening a 5th business location is all. :drive:

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jasontiff... that looks great! when I striped it, I wanted something a little different. I had the shop match the Graphite in the Viper emblem. I also had them do it in vinyl because the car came with the Connolly interior and stripes were not an option with that interior. I figured that an interested buyer in the future might not want the stripes. Now, they can be easily removed and return the car back to original.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The photographer sent me a high-res version a while back so I could use it as a wallpaper and I 'Chopped it a little to see what my car would look like once my wheels came in and I did the smoked corners. Wheels are on and corners should be here this week. I also "tinted" your windows and made the sky bluer. I'm going to hell for messing with your car :D

Jason, those pics are DOPE.

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score

'nuff said...

I remember seeing this photo while looking for a Viper. Someone mentioned this is the quintessential Viper, and I went with a blue/white over a red/white :2tu:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
POS REP!!!:D

I'm trying to think of a joke/innuendo that involves "line lock" but my clever isn't working. Dammit.

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I was washing the car, and a guy pulls over and says, "I've seen that car here before. Mind if I take a photo of it or your other cars?" Very polite, has a rather weighty looking camera, walks to the front and snaps this.

Turns out he's the official photographer for the Governor and putting together a portfolio of 'his' favorite topics, cars among them. He loved the wet drive area, enhanced the background for an urban effect.

Attachments

• Viper front on black white - robin cooper.jpg
    Viper front on black white - robin cooper.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yesterday I was washing the car, and a guy pulls over and says, "I've seen that car here before. Mind if I take a photo of it or your other cars?" Very polite, has a rather weighty looking camera, walks to the front and snaps this.

Turns out he's the official photographer for the Governor and putting together a portfolio of 'his' favorite topics, cars among them. He loved the wet drive area, enhanced the background for an urban effect.

That's a badass shot! Very cool!

BSheppard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this one becouse it is in my driveway!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21