Post your single most favorite GTS or RT10 pic

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They're all my favorites. No single special .

You must be registered for see images

I put 649 in the window;)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took this one a couple months ago after a couple days of detailing. It's my most recent favorite.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bexar80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice shot, but were the cops coming after you????:lmao:

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Cibolo's finest. Selma on the other hand had to use the lack of my front plate to introduce themselves. Texas1 may know what I mean. :D

Was this picture taken in Cibolo, TX near Harman's BBQ???

You betcha! Right in front of my favorite home style BBQ joint, awesome to have them in my back yard along with Rudy's.

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Cibolo's finest. Selma on the other hand had to use the lack of my front plate to introduce themselves. Texas1 may know what I mean. :D

You betcha! Right in front of my favorite home style BBQ joint, awesome to have them in my back yard along with Rudy's.

Nice!!! My mother-n-law lives in Cibolo & whenever we come down from the DFW area I head over to Harmons for some outstanding BBQ!!! :2tu:

Bexar80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice!!! My mother-n-law lives in Cibolo & whenever we come down from the DFW area I head over to Harmons for some outstanding BBQ!!! :2tu:

Great minds (and car owners) think alike. ;) If you ever come down in the viper we'll have to have a cruise to Harmon's. :2tu:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just saw I never posted one of my silver/blue (one of the only pro-ish shots I took while I had it) and the only good pic I have of the new car on the iForged. Without further ado...

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coupe....great shot, love the wheels!
Jason - awesome TT you got there...big move from the RT (way back then)!
Bob - beautiful sapphire (had a shot at a sapphire with Connoly (sp?) leather interior, but had bad history...had to pass).

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipuronr said:
Coupe....great shot, love the wheels!
I agree... although I cannot take credit for the car or the photo.

Here's mine in a photo taken by previous owner...I'll add it to the thread:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Selma - we get little stickers from city hall to put on our windows :D

The rest of you are straight up revenue!!!!:omg:

PM me if your up for a cruise - we'll get TexasTonka & RevHeat and maybe some others together for a run out to a choke & puke or something. There is a really fun route from 3009 to the original Rudy's in Leon Springs.

...Selma on the other hand had to use the lack of my front plate to introduce themselves. Texas1 may know what I mean. :D

Bexar80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like he's already out of the car on foot & they're canvassing the neighborhood for him :lmao:

HAHA. That's right, "he went that way!" :rolaugh:

I live in Selma - we get little stickers from city hall to put on our windows :D

The rest of you are straight up revenue!!!!:omg:

I will tell you how ridiculous the ticket was. No court or anything, brought in my registration, a picture of the front plate on the car and of course $10. Yes, I did not even have to have an officer or clerk look at the car. I live in Schertz and they are as bad if not worse than Selma these days.

PM me if your up for a cruise - we'll get TexasTonka & RevHeat and maybe some others together for a run out to a choke & puke or something. There is a really fun route from 3009 to the original Rudy's in Leon Springs.

I couldn't make the last cruise in Nov but let me know if you guys ever do an impromptu.

Okay so I've hijacked this thread enough, I should contribute some more. Nothing fun on this one but I like it becuase it's of my "toy box." :D

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanksgiving day, Schertz & Georgetown...F'n laser!

We could do a Rudy's meet up... Tere may be game too. I'll PM you my e-mail.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like the Gen 2 hood....

Danino

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My '98 GTS, father's '08 Z06, mother's '04 srt10

can't fit the photo:confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts