Race the Base 2012 convoy interest

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there is a few members planning to attend this event in Cold lake in 2 weeks. It would be great to organize a convoy to head in. I'm not sure what others plans are as far as accommodations? My guess is that everything will be full already, so I will most likely be driving in and out on the same day. If the guys south of Edmonton can arrange a time to leave together, us Edmonton members can join up as you roll through. So feel free to put in any thoughts on this you might have. The event is only 2 weeks away and I thought it would be a good idea to not leave it till last minute.

http://youtu.be/ETAn3UNjzYY

For some reason imbedding doesn't want to work right now, so there's a link to the event promo video in case anyone doesn't know what it is.

Last edited:

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the Best Western in Bonnyville still has a few rooms left, and its only 35 kms from the base. What time are you planning on leaving from Edmonton?

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the Best Western in Bonnyville still has a few rooms left, and its only 35 kms from the base. What time are you planning on leaving from Edmonton?

No official plan yet. Early is all I could say at this point. It's almost a 3 hour drive so no later than 9am for sure.