Raleigh Cars & Coffee.....October

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone going to the October c&c in Raleigh...a few of us from the Wilmington area were thinking about riding up there for the day ....

OP
OP
S

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed on the dry weather .....shooting for 9am....where is it going to be at? Chris M. said it's usually @ 2 locations .....I've always heard about the one in Cary....just not sure of the location ....

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be October 5th....correct? If so, that is the weekend of ALMS @ VIR in which the club was planning to attend. I believe the C&C is at Waverly Place in Cary. I was there a couple of times...have to get there early as it fills up quick! I may not be able to attend ALMS as that is the day of my daughters birthday party, but I may be able to swing down to C&C for a couple hours to meet you guys.

OP
OP
S

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was hoping to attend the Raleigh c&c this Saturday .....started off with 9 of us cruising up there ....from Monday until this morning it's dwindled down to 2 of us ......guess I need to sit this one out & try to plan it for another time ......just wanted to give ya'll a heads up....we'll try it again soon ...thanks..