Regis & Kelly & .... Viper Club!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
FYI:

My wife Cheryl had tix to see them live yesterday, and since Regis had a previous episode at the NY Auto Show and made clear that he loved the Viper, Cheryl made sure to bring our NJ VCA Polo, a model Viper, and pics. Not only was she able to present them to him, but he came back from a commercial wearing crazy 3-D glasses that Cheryl gave him as well (she's a card!), but he said "hey, just got these new glasses from a woman who made me a member of the Viper Club". Here's another interesting fact, the guest on the show was none other than Frasier star Kelsey Grammer, who USED to be a Viper Owner (prior to flipping it!)

Free publicity! I love it!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This is a classic quote, I guess Regis “gets it”now:
You must be registered for see images

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Quoted from Thomas Kowaleski, Chrysler spokesman:
“When we launched it in California, one of the people at the hotel was Regis Phibin – you know, Regis and Kathy Lee? I introduced myself and said,’We’re out here launching this car, you ought to come down and see it.’ So that night he comes down, and he takes one look at it and says ‘Where’s the door handles? You think anybody’s gonna buy a car without door handles?’ And I say, ‘REGIS, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.’ And his car comes out of the valet, and it was an old Cadillac Seville.

Two Days later, Nicolas Cage, the actor, drives into the hotel in a Corvette, and just literally on a dead run comes over to the Viper. He understood immediately”
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick Cage - ex owner
Tom Cruise - ex owner
Kelsey Grammer - ex owner
Roseanne and Tom Arnold - ex owners (I have their car)
John Force
Jay Leno - RT and GTS
many many more.... I'm sure folks on this board will know

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Farley did have one. It's been for sale numerous times.

A number of the St. Louis Blues Hockey players have Vipers.
Chris Pronger, Brett Hull (now with Stars), Harry York (now in Vancouver?), Pavol Demitra.

Terry Bolea, aka Hulk Hogan, has a red 97GTS with yellow wheels

DN