Roe S/C, Headers, Methanol Kit, Wideband Kit and more for sale

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what is available:

Polished Roe S/C with Chrome inlet tubes, 5 & 8lb pulleys, Updated Vec2 with tuning cable/software and 50 lb injectors ($6,000+shipping)
Brand New (in box) Methanol Kit ($350+shipping)
(Slightly Used from Roe Racing-still in box) MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster ($150+shipping)

Bellanger Long Tube Headers ($1,200+shipping)

I'll do the whole package for $7,500 + shipping. I prefer selling as a package but will sell seperately if I can find a buyer for everything. Buying new, everything would add up to close to $10,500. This is enough to get you 650rwhp with stock heads. The limiter being the stock fuel system. It will get you over 700rwhp/700rwtq with ported heads and an upgraded fuel pump and lines. The S/C and headers will be removed in two days and will be available to ship by the early part of next week. If you are in the Chicago-land area, all items can be picked up at SVSi.
I am selling all of the above because I am converting the car to a twin turbo with AEM engine management.

I will also have a brand new tech edge wideband O2 system. New (over $500 delivered). I'll sell it for an additional $400+shipping or $400 shipped( if you purchase the S/C and headers).

OP
OP
E

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be a d!ck, but No. The kit comes polished, with chrome inlets and two pulleys. ttt.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Stu...Here is your chance..sell the Vec2 for 800.00 and your into for a good deal, Chuck is waiting for your install, see ya next week...Al...00PROWLER...

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Stu...Here is your chance..sell the Vec2 for 800.00 and your into for a good deal, Chuck is waiting for your install, see ya next week...Al...00PROWLER...

LMAO I wish.

yea Actually I do have an appointment with Chuck on may 9th.