SE Zone Rendevous Champions

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow what a blast! We had a sell out crowd with some AWESOME competition. Thank you to all the participants that made this such a killer event!!
And the winners are:

Drag Racing:

Low ET stock: Dave Garrett

Low ET MOD: Lee Saunders

Autocross: Going to detroit are:

Steven Rosonina

Tony Armour

Alternate: Mickey Craig

Fast time of the day went to the truly impressive Dale Naffziger, who due to running another zone rendevous prior to this event, was running for time only.

The whole premis of this event was to get everyone to drive regardless of experiance, & it must have worked, this was Steve's first time autocrossing!

Thanks are due to PVO, Dodge, Kim Vogt & Fiona, Eric Peterson, Dan Knott, Gary L, Joe Dell,Mike robbins @ Ringgold Dodge for the great door prizes, Jeff Robillard & the whole Panoz crew,Craig Armstrong @ NHRA, Wayne & Terri Carrel,my wife Diane,regional brass: Libby, Janni, Henry & Ivan for steping up with some $$$ & each & evey participant for making this such a good time.If I forgot some one in my hast please forgive me.

I am off to VIR to race the SRT4 in the grand am cup this weekend, so stop by & say hello if you are at the races.
Pete

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great JOb Pete !!!! I heard about the best rendevous in the usa all the way up in MAss. Word travels fast when you do it with class.. The rest of the guys should take a page from your book and make all the rendevous that great...

With all the new goodies on the srt-4 VIR shoould be yours for the taking... Win one for the dodge boyz...

I am dreaming of the track...

see ya
ryan

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete,
Your club is lucky to have you as the president. You did a GREAT job organizing the weekend. It was indeed a mini VOI. I'm glad that we had an opportunity to meet and know that I'll be seeing a lot more of you and your group in the coming days.

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pete!

Nice job from start to finish on the SE Zone rendezvous!! The drags friday night were a great kickoff for the weekend. When we (all 25 plus Vipers) had a reserved lane for the event while others were waiting in line, I should have known we were in store for a wild weekend. It was almost like circle track racing there! One run after another in the cool Georgia evening air!

Saturday morning began for us at the auto cross with our own cars. Having never autocrossed my RT/10 before, I knew not what to expect. After my first run, the adrenalin rush I got convinced me that the whole weekend was gonna be a blast, because I knew what to expect at Sunday's track days at Road Atlanta! I was fortunate enough on Saturday to qualify for and subsequently drive the Competition Coupe for the icing on the cake! What a smooth handling beast that machine is!

The daily program at Road Atlanta coupled to the panache provided by Chateau Elan really put this event over the top. My hat's off to all those who helped and to those who made the trip, let's do it again in 2004!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang