Seat Advice

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has 27000 miles and the seat are starting to wear a little. I can live with it but I have found some seats for sale from a Gen 1 and a Gen 11. What is a fair price to pay for these seats if they are in mint condition. Also if there are any forum members that live near Iowa with seats for sale I might be interested. Thanks Brett

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I replaced the seats in my 94 about 6 months ago. I paid $1k for the pair and about $200 for shipping, They have to go FedEx as they are too big for UPS. I bought them from VCA classified and I am happy with them. They look new to me. My old seats were a disaster. I advertised them as such on ebay and sold them for $250 with the buyer paying shipping. I don't know about the interchangeability of seats gen1 to gen2. I think I saw the seats you are looking at on VCA classified. I wish they were for sale when I needed them.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That guy says he won't ship. Look on VCA classified, I think I saw a good deal on some black seats.

OP
OP
V

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help!!! I called the guy with the gen 1 seats. He bought them at a swap meet for a project he is working on. He isn't going to use the Viper seats anymore so he is going to sell them. The only thing wrong with them is the seat bottom plastic on one seat has a square cut out for some reason unknown. No big deal because you can't see it when the seat is installed. There is also a set of GTS seats on ebay. They are in Minn. which is closer to me than Detroit where the GEN 1 seats are. Will GTS seats fit in my 94? Does anyone have any pics of the dark seats in a GEN 1.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
Check with Jon B,as I seem to remember he had a pair.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

to finish Bill's post...

of SEATS!