SEBRING CHARITY EVENT - KIDS RACING FOR LIFE, Sept ,2015

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
What a memorable day we all had giving children with cancer and their families rides around Sebring
International Speedway the weekend of Sept. 12th !! Along with PBOC, the South Florida VCA and the
Central/North Florida VCA got members together for this charity event ! Little did we know that this was NOT parade laps, but HOT laps around the track ! The folks at Zoeller Ministries were so appreciative.
Someone from their organization came to thank each and every one of us for being there !! Seeing the
smiles on the faces of these children has made us vow to return and do this again next time. Most of
them went around the track with two thumbs up, asking for more!

As one member put it, "I don't know who had more fun, us big kids or the little kids"!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This shows Wayne Garner, President of the South Florida VCA giving an eager young lady a ride!
We were fortunate to enjoy the comfortable Alan Jay Suite upstairs for lunch together!

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a lot of fun all the way around. I hope no one got car sick. Do you guys do that every year?

FLAT OUT

VCA Member
Reaction score
Yes this is going to be a yearly event for the VCA. This is the first time that the South Florida VCA joined us,which made it even MORE fun!

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I will admit I was one of the big kids having as much fun as the littles, nothing but smiles and fist bumps from those kids. I could do this every day if it wasn't for that place called work.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I will admit I was one of the big kids having as much fun as the littles, nothing but smiles and fist bumps from those kids. I could do this every day if it wasn't for that place called work.

Very Nice!!!!!

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet it was a truly rewarding day. I would love to be involved in an event like that. Kids with smiles. No better way to enjoy your car and give them a memory
They will never forget.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32