Signature issue

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding from Lee is that the upgrade we just experienced was an interim necessity driven by an OS security update (an update which the old forum software could not run on). The 'interim' software update allowed them to apply the security fix, and the full upgrade is to follow. That's my understanding anyway.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigger things to fix right now and I can still do the sigs manually so just pm me what you want in it. And as long as that is a workaround to do them it may not be fixed as we are just going to leave this version behind anyway. And I'm going to move this to baord and site suggestions so allcan see.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I regurgitate the information correctly Lee? I wasn't sure what post it was in that I read that...it might have been a post from Jay, I can't remember. Anyway, hopefully I was close.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigger things to fix right now and I can still do the sigs manually so just pm me what you want in it. And as long as that is a workaround to do them it may not be fixed as we are just going to leave this version behind anyway. And I'm going to move this to baord and site suggestions so allcan see.

Please Please Please Lee update Mine... :D