Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that's pretty funny

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that\'s pretty funny

I got a free $100 bucks, you can own me for $100 bucks too bee-atch. (If thats what it looks like in your world) :bonker:

Jon

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As for the $100, you could do something classy with it like give it to charity...or better yet, a two Viper owner that has been out of work for six months. Want my addy? I don't have PayPal.

Betcha won't.
Jon, or a one Viper owner who has been out of work for 3 years. But wait, I support Jon on this. How about we ask Gerald for charity? He's the :bonker: who's dishing out free cash. :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the internet.. we can all blab away or talk big, but in my bank account is a free 100 bucks...

and THAT I could take to the bank.. and did.

$100 bucks is worth more to me then a few people getting tizzy over it on the internet.

Anyone else wanna paypal me some free Money?

Jon ($100 richer, thanks to Gerald)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The things people do for money is funny. At my business, I super glued a quarter, yes folks a stinking quarter, to the cement floor. Every day, I have at least 2 customers bend over and try to pick it up.

Speaking of people who have plenty of money trying to get more money, I got my credit card bill Friday. How rude! Its not like Visa cant afford to write off my balance and quit expecting me to pay it every month :)

Funny posts!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the internet.. we can all blab away or talk big, but in my bank account is a free 100 bucks...

and THAT I could take to the bank.. and did.

$100 bucks is worth more to me then a few people getting tizzy over it on the internet.

Anyone else wanna paypal me some free Money?

Jon ($100 richer, thanks to Gerald)

For a little under 2000 posts... you got about a nickel for every post. That's better than most of us. :2tu:

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, now that a little time has passed...
So you feel like you got a little free money.. :) Good for you. You really really seemed like you needed it after being taken for $50 bucks.

The way I see it, you whined like a little ***** over $50. C'mon, you make that in Im sure, what, 4 hours? I sent 'ya double that amount. Lets see if you return it and see what kind a person you are since the shoe is now on the other foot.

It's all up to you now, out in the public and all.

At times I do give to the needy. I saw a viper brother whine like a little ***** over $50 and my heart went out to the poor sap. I guess he didn't need it. lets see if he returns it. LOL!!! :nana: :nana:
You can email me at [email protected] for my addy..
G

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The fact that you didn't return the money or give it to charity speaks volumes about your character....

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, now that a little time has passed...
So you feel like you got a little free money.. :) Good for you. You really really seemed like you needed it after being taken for $50 bucks.

The way I see it, you whined like a little ***** over $50. C'mon, you make that in Im sure, what, 4 hours? I sent 'ya double that amount. Lets see if you return it and see what kind a person you are since the shoe is now on the other foot.

It's all up to you now, out in the public and all.

At times I do give to the needy. I saw a viper brother whine like a little ***** over $50 and my heart went out to the poor sap. I guess he didn't need it. lets see if he returns it. LOL!!! :nana: :nana:
You can email me at [email protected] for my addy..
G

[******] is this rant??

Why is the shoe on the other foot now? Did you get screwed by KingSnake97, and now your are out $100 bucks? I was explaining my situation, you didnt have to say $hit, and move on to the next thread. Instead you email me calling me a whiney *****, and talking about how i needed the money. You went on a power trip and said you would throw $50 at me, because I was such a whiney *****. Then because you are such a mocho man, you doubled it to $100. :rolleyes: Now you think I am going to send you $100 back, because you realize what a jack-*** you were with your semantics??

No thanks, next time, how about you leave me alone when I am trying to provide some insight to the Viper Community/Family about a person thats not an honorable person to deal with. And what do you know, about 3 others chimed in about having a problem with KingSnake97 also. So ... so sorry if you prefer people continue to get screwed by bad dealings with people, because everyone keeps their mouth shut in fear of being ridiculed, (by likes of you). I wont fall to that pressure. I'm Sure Hennnnesssseee enjoyed people being quiet for so long, it allowed him to rob people for a much longer period.

Jon

BTW. You and I will obviously not agree, so this thread is pointless to me, feel free to post ***** all you want on it. I wont be part of this thread anymore. There was no reason to let time pass, if you really wanted to talk about this, you would have kept it active, instead your looking to keep this thread on life support by bringing it to the top, after it dies. No thanks, post ***** on your own.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald, contest the charge. PayPal will refund your money, no questions asked since there is no proof of goods delivered.

Next VCA meeting this guy attends should include a good old fashion blanket party. I'll be on the lookout at VOI to embarrass the [******] out of this guy.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's assume that you have some sort of valid reason for not giving him the money back (you do NOT, but let's just go about this like you actually do have a reason...), what would be your reasoning for not donating it to a charity (preferably of Gerald's choice), or to the VCA itself?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is no excuse for begging for money; none whatsoever. That he sent *** to Gerald begging for $50 clearly shows this guy is pathetic.

He can write off the past three years of whatever he did for the club because he just destroyed any credibility he may have had.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Something about John member 2002hat J Viper GTS ACR that\'s pretty funny

Gerald why did you send money to poor white trash in Yankeeland. This guy laughed all the way to his local crack house on your C-Note. You can see the way he worked [******] into the thread. He just likes to bash people and hit the pipe.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The fact that you didn't return the money or give it to charity speaks volumes about your character....

Took the words right out of my mouth. And for the whole VCA community to see. He sure is "The Man" now. :rolleyes:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Complaining about some guy who owes you money???

***...Kettle...Black.

Is KingSnake97 really the bad guy here?

Jay K.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yep we got a loser here, To actually PM asking for $ is low. It one thing to let everyone know about a shaddy character (even for $50) but then to pm someone for the $50 just because they told you to write it off is pathetic.

Whitebeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Disgusting example of just how low some folks will go. And then to brag about it?

Prime example of Jerry Springer **** at work....

Sorry you got tagged Gerald....

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A hundred bucks to alienate yourself from hundreds, if not thousands, of potential friends.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is KingGTS really the bad guy here?

Wrong screename, KingGTS has nothing to do with this.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is KingGTS really the bad guy here?

Wrong screename, KingGTS has nothing to do with this.

Edited and corrected.

Thanks MP,

Jay K.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is no excuse for begging for money; none whatsoever. That he sent *** to Gerald begging for $50 clearly shows this guy is pathetic.

He can write off the past three years of whatever he did for the club because he just destroyed any credibility he may have had.

So John,

Lets see what you're made of. I've been ripped off for $100 and I want my money back, I really feel like you ripped me off and now your even bragging about it here online. I sent you that money as you even contacted me via PM asking for it..

let me know!

Gerald

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Okay John, my calculations tell me that you smoked Gerald out of $100. Good for you. You could have held your head high and been a man and donated the money to a worthy cause. Here's the deal. I am offering $50 to the American Cancer Society (and will provide proof) if you return the $100 to Gerald. Come on let's get Gerald his money back, John you save face and be a mench and the American Cancer Society makes a couple bucks. Money gets sent to the ACS only after Gerald verifies $100 paid to him from John. Anyone want to join me?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald, you offered the money, as I recall, to shut him up. He bit on that lure and took the money. You even doubled it to drive your point home after he whined to you to pony up. I don't think you can say you were ripped off in any way up to this point--however I do believe you were ripped off in that he didn't eventually shut up. He says he called you to "do what you said you would", but he's the first person to come on here and make an issue out of the episode when the whole point of paying him was to get him to ****! :buttkick:

Jon, that's why I told you "Gerald owns you" to which your reply (amazingly) was "for $100 you can own me too." That's messed up. Where's your dignity?

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll send $100 to Salvation Army if you return it to Gerald.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Put me down for $25 to Make A Wish foundation if the money is returned to Gerald or sent a charity by Jon. I also believe the $100 should go to a charity even if returned. Gerald obviously has the $$ to blow, so I say just send it to a charity if he gets it back

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

gerald, for the hundred ya sent the tool, it shows what he's all about and you own him.

id say it was worth it.

heck, im thinking of sending gerald a few bucks for doing it.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pretty pathetic Jon. It was silly enough to call Gerald out on the $50 but you could have redeemed yourself by doing something classy with it instead of blowing it on a month's worth of McDonald's Happy Meals.

I guess if a $100 is more important to you than what people think of you then so be it. Have a good life.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Put me in for a donation to the Minutemen Project if Jon returns/does something constructive with the money.

If my buddy sent me $100 bucks just for the hell of it, I'd go buy 10 big, red-jelly *ildos and send them back to him. But it doesn't look like they're really friends..

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll pitch in $50.00 to unban AUSTIN , now I have to go to thealley to see his amazing Viper photoshops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc