Soup for you SRT nuts...................

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job MARKO! I don't care what your friends,doctors,psychiatrists or police say about you, your OK in my book!
smile.gif

PS GOT MORE!!!

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh boy,

The picture with the doors open speaks loudly! And it says boy am I ugly, Dodge stratus all the way.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark O,

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post these photos. We all realize that not everyone will like every car, but if I had any reservations about the new SRT-10 before, these terrific photos have erased them all.

I MUST HAVE THIS CAR

Thanks again for posting these photos!!

Mike
NY/CT VCA

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Th picture of the hood looks VERY aggressive from that angle! Why haven't I seen this when looking at the car head on? Maybe the vents need to be black.....hood speaker look?

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Mark. I agree with you...I jsut don't get it. I really, really wanted to like the SRT, but just can't.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperprowler,
What medication are you taking? I want to know what kind of substance makes ugliness look good and inspires desire. If there are drugs that can make people like the new stratus, we should take those before going clubbing. Make the ugly chicas seem wantable. Then you could go home with rosanne bar and be proud. Mark O dubbed the new stratus Stratamaro, now that is the truth.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does nothing for me but hey if people like it GREAT.

Just means there are less GREAT looking cars out there. It does however REALLY **** if you like to get a new car every couple of years and you hate this one.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the SST more now that I see it in black, I have never been a fan of red cars (except for the one with the prancing horse). One thing I do not like is the end of the exhaust being black instead of body color, I understand its probably better from a maintenence stand point, but its looks awkward.

As I was posting this my sister saw a pic of the new srt from the rear and said it looks camaroish, she has never read any of our postings on here. She does like the front, but not as much as the current car.

I forgot to add..... I need to get used to seeing the hood open like that, I DONT LIKE THAT, doesnt look as cool as my clamshell.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos !! Looks nice.
Although I'm not a fan of the SRT-10 I'll look at it from another perspective. The car his nice lines. Very refined looking and will appeal to a "older generation". I say this because of the success of the corvette to the older generation. No offense meant, but when I see corvettes and shows or on the street, would say that the "average" driver is slightly more than middle aged with greying hair. Again, no offense meant.

With that, the car WILL be popular. But to a different crowd. The performance number will be staggering I'm sure! You can tell 1,000,000 % that the car is European styling to the "T" and that Daimler had majority of not ALL of the influence of the design. The car SCREAMS expensive RICE....

Gerald

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked at that hood again. That thing looks so cheezy. Looks like a J.C. Whitney mold.

Gerald

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to realize the front design is similar on all Dodge products. That way when they sell to the masses all the other cars the owner believes he is looking at something styled after the flagship Viper. Unfortunately some here feel the other way around and the Viper front view cross hair pattern was modeled after the Stratus, Neon and Intrepid and so on.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that DC and many other German companies are follwing the same suit of "common" styling cues across the entire product line. In the past Crysler had the prowler, Viper, Stratus, LHS, Intrepid, etc. They all looked somewhat different. But now under German ownership, they are taking on a similar look. The Stratus Rag top looks a lot like the stratus, the intrepid (From the front and back) and have all similar styling cues from the headlights to the tail-lamps. Look at MBZ's entire line. They share similar styling cues on tail lamps. At a first glance the C-Class, SL, and S-Class all look the same from the back. From the front, they all look similar as well. Granted they are very different cars and very tremendously in price and performance, but they are all unmistakingly mercedes benz in styling....kind of look the same. BMW has adopted the same strategy. They even revised the new 3-series headlights to more closely reflect the new 7. I think the thought is that you get more brand recognition. But it makes everything BORING. The by-product is that our Viper now looks like a stratus....oh wait....it is!

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first picture is the best. From that angle, the car looks quite good.

I'm waiting for the "CAAPS NEXT PROJECT" to be street legal.

Now THAT I WILL buy!

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos...I'm about to buy my first Viper..but hell.. now I just don't know. I was holding off on buying an ACR (02) that the local dealer is coming down on in price, to wait for the 2003 car..but yeah there is a "Miata on steriods" quality here that just doesn't push the same buttons as the current car. As a recently retired Air Force pilot ( yeah...one of those guys with some gray in the hair) I appreciate performance...which is why the 500/500/500 sounded so good but now...well there's no wrong answer I guess but I think I'm leaning to the current car...Thanks...Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang