South Coast Slither - Be There.!!!!

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Yes Warren, but low in supply. We have sent out quite a few to members, so they will be wearing them on the Cruise. They are Black Hanes T-Shirts with the above logo art on the front. We have 8-9 left, mostly in size L, and they are $20 each. We will have them with us at the event.

We also will bring 7 or 8 of the remaining Nevada Open Road Challenge Polo Shirts. These "Life begins at 150" shirts will be worn by Team Viper, when we compete at the Ely 90 mile run on May 15-18. They are $30 each and are available in L and XL (maybe 1 XXL). Here's a link for details and how to contact us:

"Go Fast or Go Home" Shirt

See you Sunday
:usa:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just wondering. Who from this forum will be going? I'm going to go just so I can look at the Vipers. I figure that's okay since I'm not trying to be "a part" of the Viper gathering, just an observer. Nobody said people can't come just to look. So I was wondering if there might be any Viper members I might recognize. Easier said than done, I know. But it would be extra nice to know that I actually saw so-and-so's Viper rather than a gathering of anonymous Vipers. Naturally, that will still be a thrill, which is why I'm going! *grin* Should I wear a t-shirt that has Daffy Duck Viper written in ********* letters, on the off chance that one of you might be about, and might actually recognize my forum name? Heh-heh. It would be nice to meet one of you in person - a legendary Viper owner and all. :D

You must be registered for see images

Viblur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Duck.. will be there rain or shine (it's still raining down here).. Username is the plate..

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Anybody catch the weather report?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Daffy my User name is my cars plate, say hi. See ya there. :cool:

Mr. Duck.. will be there rain or shine (it's still raining down here).. Username is the plate..

Hey, guys. Thanks. This is excellent!

Viblur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic.. Weather from San Diego up the coast looks OK, the mountains around South OC are still catching water.. All predictions for tommorow show zero percip.. Paul

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah hah hah. Funny guy! We have a comedian here. Give the man a hand. *chuckle* If it's all the same to you, I think I rather go with the nametag. Call me old fashioned. *smirk*

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardy har har. :p
Actually, that would be true!...if I had even just one SRT-10 Viper logo. Heh-heh. Will you guys be selling any Viper memorabilia? LOL

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got rain here in San Diego this morning anyone able to give me a weather update to the north? :confused:

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Melanie and she says sun is out and roads are dry in Orange county, looking at radar weather map looks to be clearing in San Diego. :rolleyes:

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good turnout today. There had to be 50 Snakes filling that lot at Duke's. It was a perfect day for a cruise (I only wished that I wore shorts instead of longs pants... because it got toasty in the old Snake).

Brad

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whiteinf05