SRT-10 Email...

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed the stated "reply address" does not match the email address of the original sender. Was this on purpose or was this an oversight in the message? I replied to "[email protected]", not "[email protected]". So far, I have not received a confirmation reply telling me they got my message.

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I 2nd BlackVenom's post. If I don't get the email by tommarow I guess I'll have to make a phone call.

As a side note, why would this **** out profit-minded people that are going to sell the car right away?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hold your horses!

Here's the deal:

If you received an e-mail, you can either call or e-mail back to the [email protected] (not the one in the original e-mail) or call them at the specified telephone number.

If you haven't received the e-mail, you will receive a call requesting confirmation shortly (within a few days).

Don't worry, Viper HQ will not forget about you. If you don't respond to the e-mail, they WILL be calling you.

No rush!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got two e-mails, one with the cert # and one without. Interesting. Guess I'm getting 2 for the price of one --- well, I AM buying from Woodhouse!
cool.gif

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph,

Thanks for your post and information. I think the reason that we seem to be "overreacting" is because of the way the email was written. The communication included a strong CAPITALIZED statement of urgency and I am sure that some here took it as such. I know I did...
When I did speak with them they were extremely courteous but did re-emphasize the fact that they needed confirmation quickly. I personally thought it sounded kind of strange and wondered why the need for this exercise.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All...

Just received an email from Dodge wanting verification that I was going to take delivery of my '03 at my local dealership. The email informed me that Dodge would need to have comfirmation by 5-20-02 or the certificate/order would not be processed! I replied via email AND by phone just to be sure.

Just thought all of you with orders might want to know about this...

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got that email too...

Hmm, it's the 15th and they say they need confirmation by the 20th or the order will not be processed.

I wonder if this is a step towards making sure people can't sell their car before taking it. It seems that 5 days isn't very long - if I was out of town and lost my spot due to this, I'd be POed! I often don't check my email for days on end.

I Just called... YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR YOUR CURRENT VIN NUMBER OR THEY CAN"T HELP YOU!!!!

The certificate number IS NOT in the email!

If you DON'T have either of these pieces of information, they say you should RESPOND to the email saying that you want the car, and they will send you back a confirmation email.

It seems this is an attempt to get each owner to commit to buying the car. I wonder how many profit-minded folks will get weeded out at this phase????

EDIT, they will reply to your email with a confirmation EMAIl, not a confirmation NUMBER.. sorry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen