Stripes on a Yellow Vert

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone post pictures of a Gen 3 yellow vert with stripes, I am looking to have them done, what color options have you done.
Thanks

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
F

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, the yellow one shown looks like the black stripes are very wide compared to a coupe bumble bee.
Any others colors to show. I am sure others have done this.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were two yellow GTS's produced that had silver stripes, no white stripes if memory serves me correctly. The 50 VCA Edition yellow SRT's have a single stripe running from the intake duct to the back of the hood, with black wheels.
Here is the 1 of 1 VCA Raffle SRT-10 that has black stripes (I'm trying to rival big-n-italian with my own little registry :D ):

If my memory serves me correctly, yellow GTS's only came with black stripes (from the factory). There were two SRT Coupes with silver stripes, maybe that's what you are thinking of?

I know there is one member on these boards who did put white stripes on his yellow GTS. That's what I was referring to.

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my memory serves me correctly, yellow GTS's only came with black stripes (from the factory). There were two SRT Coupes with silver stripes, maybe that's what you are thinking of?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some time ago there was a picture of a yellow GTS with Viper blue stripes that looked really nice. I think Woodhouse did the custom stripes if I remember correctly.

Bob K

OP
OP
F

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen a yellow prowler with blue flames on it. The color combo looked great...maybe some one can dig up the viper picture.

Silver looked good.

Pete...I am undecided...as you can see.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some time ago there was a picture of a yellow GTS with Viper blue stripes that looked really nice. I think Woodhouse did the custom stripes if I remember correctly.

Bob K

Sounds sweet too :headbang:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's about purple?

279af1s.jpg

I borrowed this pic from SNAKEIZ SUSAN.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i can add a suggestion.
Maybe add an 1/8 inch pin stripe to each side of both stripes. it really brings out the stripes and looks alot better in my opinion. thats what i did with my gen II RT/10. If i don't say so myself it looks awesome!
Just a suggestion.

OP
OP
F

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
there has to be more out there...Are the silver stripes a Viper color from the factory?
Thanks

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
there has to be more out there...Are the silver stripes a Viper color from the factory?
Thanks

Yes. Silver stripes were an option on yellow viper coupes for 2006. Only two were ordered, one with H wheels, and one with 5 spokes. Woodhouse ordered and sold both cars.

And if you want to take a look, Woodhouse does have a yellow GTS with white stripes for sale.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery