Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (3/13/11)

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon and I are meeting up at Captree around 8am. We'll probably hang out until 10:30-11 or so (staring at our cars), then head to Maureens for some grub.

Does anyone want to join us?

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be in the area for work, but not with my car. Would still be fun to hang out and grab some grub if ya dont mind!

:usa: Nick :usa:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put me down as a maybe. I'll probably get at Captree around 9am+/-.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete or J, text me if you guys want me to send out a e-mail to the regulars that come out and I can have them respond to you by e-mail

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be cool. If we get more guys, we can meet at the LIE exit area before going. Jon?

That's fine but we have to be at Cap before 8 or we aren't getting in the primo spots.
I think better to meet there so stragglers can come in when they want.
The squirrels (Vettes) take up a lot of room...

AND it's Daylight Savings Time this weekend

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should go there Saturday night and put cones in spots for the Vipers incase we don't get there in time. :lmao:

LIE 51/52 @ 7:30 am?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, received your text and will send out e-mail to the regulars for you :headbang:

Will Meet You at Captree

(1) PrimeTime
(2) Thomas M

Last edited:

PrimeTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turns out that Tom & I won't be able to make Captree, but would like to meet you guys at Maureen's. What time would you expect to be there?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to make it tomorrow. I humbly ask that you folks take some pictures, especially of your Vipers, as I'd like to use them for our new club website that's launching very soon. I especially want pics of PythonPete's ACR vert. (I'm so jealous, still!) :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be down at Captree around 8:00, everything after that is up in the air.
Probably best to get together another day.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today with all the Viper buds!
I only took one pic, but whats better than a milkshake...for breakfast.. at Maureens? :)

You must be registered for see images attach

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today with all the Viper buds!
I only took one pic, but whats better than a milkshake...for breakfast.. at Maureens? :)

You must be registered for see images attach
When you're surrounded by cow stuff, you just have to bite the bullet and have a milkshake! Don't have a cow man, but that was probably the best milkshake I've ever had!! Got milk? ;) I was working on my milk mustache. :D The food at this place is udderly amazing, the oreo pancakes rock. :rolleyes: I'll ceast the bovine puns now. Thanks for a great time and just want to thank the guys down on the island for making sure I don't get lost and leading me back to the routes I take to get home. Working on getting a slideshow of the pics up, either tonight or tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang