Support Vendors like Chuck Tator!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize in advance to the mods (if this post is not in the general forum) but people need to see this please.

I know times are very tough out there and people are hurting financially.

Today I just recieved some more help on the phone from Mr.Chuck Tator with my hood on my Gen 2 RT10. I wish I could have bought some goodies from him but at this moment I am unable to.

Chuck is the best,as are other vendors on the site.I know he would help anythime in the future.He would insist I did not need to buy anything from him to get his help.I would believe that.

I asked him how he was doing these days and Chuck mentioned everything is good with him and his bills are paid but he is "broke".

This got me thinking...

If anyone needs any OEM or other Viper parts or products anytime soon please consider Chuck and vendors like him.

He has helped as much or more than anyone for YEARS with our Vipers and he never asks for anything. So I hope I am not out of line here by reminding/asking owners here to help Chuck get ahead a little by PURCHASING something from him in the near future if they are able.

Like Chuck and Jon B. for example, owners (myself included) soak up their help on the phone in time of need but rarely? help THEM by purchasing something for their Viper.

Even if I cannot help him NOW in this way I am hoping SOMEONE reading this might call Chuck if they need any OEM parts for their snake.

Just a thought.:dunno:;)

Thank you.

Thank you Chuck,:usa::drive:

Kevin.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chuck will drink every drop of it, as he is the kind of gentleman that knows that turning down a Texan's home brew would be impolite. In fact, I suggest that everyone sends Chuck a twelver of their favorite State brew and let him decide what he does or doesn't like.

Chuck, these brews iz fur yous!:2tu:

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta try Chucks deviled eggs! Visiting Chucks shop is like visiting the set of Leave it to ******. Good ole fashion honesty, mischief, and American values. Not many of his type still left. Chuck has a way of making everyone feel like a relative. Thanks for buidling me a Viper thats undefeated Chuck!

:thankyou:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4