Thank you Justin at Innovative Turbo

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to thank Justin at Innovative Turbo Systems for going the extra mile and creating a totally custom turbo for me out of scratch in an unbelievable time.

I was going with the Garrett GT4067RS turbos originally and after talking to Justin at Innovative Turbo Systems and the master Jason, I decided to change to Innovative GT 72 Dual Ball Bearing turbos. Headers, up-pipe, down-pipe, wastegates, etc were already on the car when I made this decision. Justin basically built a turbo that would not only fit in the space we already had, but bolt right on to the existing up-pipe, down-pipe, wastegate, etc. Justin sent a mockup turbo to Jason to try fitment and unfortunately the shipping guys at Innovative sent the mockup turbo to Jason’s old shop in Maryland. Justin personally took care of the shipping problem and made UPS redirect it to Jason’s shop in Sarasota. The custom mockup turbo Justin made bolted right on and fit perfectly. Once I called Justin and gave him the OK, he was able to get the two GT 72 Dual Ball Bearing turbos manufactured with all the options available, ceramic coated and shipped in 5 calendar, 3 business days. 7 days after I gave him the OK on the custom turbos, the GT 72 Dual Ball Bearing turbos were manufactured with all the options available, ceramic coated and delivered to Jason’s shop in Sarasota. All I can say is WOOOW. :2tu: :2tu:

Here is the detailed information on the ITS turbos.
Innovative Turbo Systems GT-72BB Dual Ball Bearing Turbos :
* S Cover Housing
* T4 Tangential turbine housing
* Designed for 3 inches downpipe
* 0.96 A/R
* Ceramic coated
* X-Trim turbine wheel
* Super Duplex
* Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing System
* Polished Compressor Housing
* ITS Big Shaft option for strength
* ITS 10 bladed Turbine Wheel
* Inconel for high EGT durability
* Redline balancing
* Highest mechanical and adiabatic efficiency available All components meet rigorous quality control, each turbo is assembled by experienced turbo technicians, taking the utmost care to ensure Innovative’s exacting tolerances are met. Innovative Turbo is the only manufacturer with line of Dual Ball-bearing Turbos that can be rebuilt and upgraded.
http://www.innovativeturbo.com/pages/cart_itemDetails.asp?sku=GT72BB

Thank you very much Justin.
:2tu: :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4