Thanks Almond Exotic Transports!

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks to Gary for his amazing customer service. Gary has got to be the most accommodating transporter out there. He dropped my GTS off last week and was headed up to Columbus to transport a car to Cali for a client. Well, my 360 was up in Cleveland and I asked him upon delivery of my GTS to go to Cleveland and get my 360 to bring it back to Raleigh. Most people would have laughed but he called the client in Columbus got the OK and two days later, I had my 360 in my garage! Needless to say, he has been doing all my personal transports along with all the transports for RPM Exotics. Thanks again Gary and many thanks to the man in Columbus for letting me get my car a week earlier. :2tu:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary A is a great guy and a true car enthusiast. Love to see some pics of the 2 together.

John

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ERDOC, J DAWG and REDGTS for the compliments!

Anybody that is considering buying or leasing any kind of exotic car definitely check out ERDOC's company (RPM Exotics) . I've transported Bentleys, Mercedes, Ferraris, Vipers, Lamborghinis, etc. for RPM Exotics and they offer a unique way to own/lease a car at very affordable prices.

And, yes, Slaughter, I kick ass when I have to! hahaha!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang