Thanks to 99RT/10

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike shipped me an aluminum radiator for my 94 on good faith. Needed one in kinda a hurry. It arrived today, flawless!
Mikie ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

viper guys are cool. :2tu:

btw, mike,,, the check's in the mail :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike shipped me an aluminum radiator for my 94 on good faith. Needed one in kinda a hurry. It arrived today, flawless!
Mikie ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

viper guys are cool. :2tu:

btw, mike,,, the check's in the mail :D

Oh, I've heard that before, remember "I work for the government, I'm here to help" :D :D

You're welcome Mitch, glad you'll be back on the road soon :2tu:

What was that last one..........................................................

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike is a GREAT guy, I have bought many things from him and he has always done right by me.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are still extending you credit Mitch even after you filed for bankruptcy, the bank foreclosed on your house, you lost your job(something about taking all of the candy from the jar in the main lobby), and the creditors have been hounding you for weeks for their money! Glad to see you have your priorities though. :D :D :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;)

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are still extending you credit Mitch even after you filed for bankruptcy, the bank foreclosed on your house, you lost your job(something about taking all of the candy from the jar in the main lobby), and the creditors have been hounding you for weeks for their money! Glad to see you have your priorities though. :D :D :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;)

thanks to you,,, Mr. Identity thief!!!!! :eek: