Thanks to PartsRack and DC Performance

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my car back from it's first mods and I believe a well deserved thank you is in order posted on this forum.

JonB - Thanks for taking the time when I first called as a Viper newbie and helping me by sharing your knowledge on how best to do performance and appearance mods. The timeliness, prices and service you provided for the parts on my project were just outstanding. Thank you for suggesting I use DC Performance to do the installations.

Dan Cragin - Thanks for performing the best build I have ever been involved with on any of my previous hot rod & custom bike projects. You and your crew did an outstanding job in the explanation, creativity, execution, completion, delivery and follow up of a major project.

The following is a list of what was provided and installed on my new 2005 SRT-10 black at about 700 miles:

HRE 546 wheels w/gloss black centers; rb-1 Navigation system (I installed w/Sirius); Corsa Track HF 3" and HF cats; aluminum flywheel; Paxton Polished Supercharger; DC Performance modified shifter; KW variant 2 suspension; ChinGuard; AEM wideband AF system and custom A pillar mount; Raptor shift light; Custom fabricated rollbar; TeamTech 5-point harnesses both seats; Front and rear tow hooks; skip shift eliminator (thanks JonB); ignition kill system mounted on cowl; larger injectors; 170 thermostat; Baseline dyno; Custom tune for larger injectors; Billet crankcase vent valves and many other misc. parts; BFG P345/30R/18 drag radials and BFG 225/45ZR18 front tires (sorry Jon and Dan, I ordered the Purner SP600's direct from John); countless hours spent by Dan's crew doing an installation that appears factory; AND OF COURSE LET'S NOT FORGET 692.81 MAX RWHP AND 634.25 MAX RWTQ AT 7.08 BOOST.

I have absolutely no hesitation to use both JonB and Dan for my next round of mods and anything else Viper related. It's only too bad they don't do Porsche, Ferrari and custom choppers!!!

I know there are many extremely qualified vendors in the Viper community, I am extremely happy I used PartsRack and DC Performance.

Larry Moniak, VCA member #21312

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ChinGuard; AEM wideband AF system and custom A pillar mount; Raptor shift light; Custom fabricated rollbar; Front and rear tow hooks;

Nice numbers on the Paxton.
Can you post pictures of these mods?
I'm specially interested in seeing your Custom A Pillar Gauge Pod. How makes the pod? How many gauges can you mount in this pod?
What's a ChinGuard?

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to see these. BFG P345/30R/18 drag radials and BFG 225/45ZR18 front tires Purner SP600's.

Car sounds nice!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, congrats on the Paxton results. My Paxton SRT Ram is at Woodhouse and I'd love to find out what injectors or mods were required above the base Paxton kit to get those numbers. I have just about everything else yours does (headers, no cats, etc). Can you provide any info and about what the cost is for the injectors. I'd love to safely squeeze more out of mine.

The chin guard protects the underneath of the front valance from scaping on pavement, curbs, etc. Its like a first line of defense. Their usually about a foot or foot and a half long and mount under the center part of the valance. I know mine saved me once. Unfortunately, they may rub a bit on the paint.

heres a pic from partsrack:
http://partsrack.blastmart.com/customer/product.php?productid=1384&cat=&page=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery