THE GREAT 2005 NORTHEAST ZONE RENDEZVOUS!!!

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Viper Club of America Members are welcome to attend the Great 2005 Northeast Zone Rendezvous . All members from the East Coast - Canada to the Virginias are invited to come to the famous "Raceway Park" to participate for two days of fun and everything VIPER.

Your host is the Viper Club of America New Jersey Region and the first 100 registered participants will receive a unique "Goodie Bag" with some "one of a kind items , only available at this event. Don’t miss out, register today it takes only a few minutes.

DODGE is providing SRT-4's and SRT-10's for you, test your skills on the SCCA Autocross, or just test drive the cars, they are being provided for you! The SRT line has become Dodges Hottest creation to date. Come and check it out for yourself.

In addition, the New Jersey Region has created the latest VIPER "Wearables" and "Collectables" we will have all items available for purchase at our merchandise tent. There will be raffles, auction items and VOI-8 memorabilia too!

This will be a great social event too, stretch out your snake, shed your winter scales and swap stories while watching your fellow snake handlers enjoy the event. Raceway Park is an enormous facility there is room for all.

Friday evening there is a banquet dinner for you to uncoil and enjoy the camaraderie that DODGE VIPER is known for ! Shuttle bus service is being provided to the Friday evening dinner, so no need to drive. Indoor VIPER parking is being provided by the HILTON Hotel. See you there !

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ready - set - go, i'm there :2tu: even bought a new viper for it :headbang:
6041PICT0268-med.JPG

6041PICT00381-med.JPG

6041PICT0043-med.JPG

6041PICT0091-med.JPG

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last picture looks like what I will be seeing in my rear view mirror. Except maybe smaller.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last picture looks like what I will be seeing in my rear view mirror. Except maybe smaller.

LMAO - YOUR ARSS IS MINE, YOUR GONNA GET A SPANKING :headbang:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO - YOUR ARSS IS MINE, YOUR GONNA GET A SPANKING :headbang:

OBJECTS IN MIRROR AND FURTHER THAN THEY APPEAR

BE CAREFUL, I'D HATE FOR YOU TO BLOW YOUR REAR-END OUT AGAIN!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21