THIS SATURDAY, September 25, 2004

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
September 20, 20004

Dear Viper Club Member,

Saturday, September 25, 2004 HOMESTEAD MOTORSPORTS PARK
This is a VERY special treat for all of you. We have been invited to join SAFE Motorsports, an organization that rents out Homestead, Sebring, and Moroso for hot laps. We’ll be in company with other fine automobiles with many experienced drivers. Our club actually held events in the past with SAFE and they are a class act. You will not get many opportunities to drive on this amazing track, and don’t worry about instruction; they will have instructors to guide you. REMEMBER, this is not a race. This is hot-lapping at your own pace. You’ll learn about driving on a track and become a much better driver. ALSO, Phil Steinberg from SAFE is waiving the $50 membership fee for all of us, so it will cost only $225 for the whole day. Believe me this is a rare opportunity at an unbelievable price. Please call our office today to RSVP at 305-868-4168, or on my personal cell phone at 305-299-2000. Sorry it’s a bit late notice, but due to the hurricanes, they weren’t even sure if this event was going to happen. Lastly, at VOI 8, they were selling rides in a Viper Comp Coupe for $300.00. This gives you an idea what a bargain and great opportunity this really is. Please call today for more details! You won’t be sorry.

Gates open at 7:45, Driver's meeting at 8:30. Call me if you want to go.

Take care and see all of you SOON!

Ivan R. **