Tri State area crew!!!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is anyone thinking about driving down? Would be about 3k to have the car delivered. Kind of steep for me... I do not want to be with out my Viper though...

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Going but not driving 2500 miles each way! :bonker: I'm not spending $3000 to ship it either. I'll fly out and rent a Car and still have fun. I'm driving Pocono in August with PA Club. I'll get more track time there anyways. $325 is better then $3000

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
prices on the whole VOI thing are too steep for me. I'll stay home and drive the heck out of it..:)

but if i was gonna go, id drive out for sure.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going and having car shipped both ways. Being from the East Coast and cruising the Vegas strip/The Valley of Fire in your snake with hundreds of other vipers from around the world is a once in a lifetime experience that is priceless.

Oh yes, there is tracktime and heavy partying! :2tu:

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could make this one but I am in school during that period.

Too bad you can't make it. If you own a Viper you have to experience a VOI! Its the "mother of all viper events"! :D
Take any Regional event in New Jersey and multiply it by a millon! Thats a VOI!
Anyway, good luck in school. :D

CYAAT200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tina at North American Transport, http://www.naatransport.com , can be reached at 866-760-7660,ext. 11. The driver needs to know ASAP to load up for the show. You can drop the cars at SnakePit with Mike and we will put them in the garage so there are no worries. The carrier can go there and load up. Let me know if you want me to talk to Tina. $2680 rountrip

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21