TV Show - How Stuff Works (Dodge Viper Episode)

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend I was out with some friends watching the UFC fight, and my friend's girlfriend came up to me and told me she was watching the show "How stuff works" and it was an episode on how the Dodge Viper was built. She said when she saw it she thought of me and the episode was really cool on how it showed the car being built. I now want to see this episode, but couldn't find it when I tried doing a search for it....

Has anyone seen this episode before, and whether you have or not, would anyone be able to post a link to where we can watch it online?

Thanks! :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend I was out with some friends watching the UFC fight, and my friend's girlfriend came up to me and told me she was watching the show "How stuff works" and it was an episode on how the Dodge Viper was built. She said when she saw it she thought of me and the episode was really cool on how it showed the car being built. I now want to see this episode, but couldn't find it when I tried doing a search for it....

Has anyone seen this episode before, and whether you have or not, would anyone be able to post a link to where we can watch it online?

Thanks! :)

I think that's the "Ultimate Factories" episode. It was great, and they interviewed owners out at VOI-11 too.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are also regularly playing reruns of it on National Geographic TV because its a new episode that came out last month

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456