UPDATE!!!! TOOOFST TIME SLIPS + NOS PHOTOS

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the runs from Wed night. they're big to be easier to read.
Car #302 are times are on the left side of slips.

114tooofstnos2-med.jpg

114tooofstnos1-med.jpg

114tooofstcpu-med.jpg

114tooofstfuel-med.jpg

94tooofsttracktimes72402.jpg

What do ya think?

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice runs!! your trap speed indicates that a mid 10 second pass is definitely attainable..

i feel bad for the guy who ran a 14.8 to your 10.8!...

- eddie -

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the 10 sec runs! Tom and I were practically doing backflips in the stands when you ran the 10.99.
laugh.gif
Closing the track was fun, now please excuse me while I go back to sleep, I mean, WORK...

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LETHAL TOOOFST NOS system, Great job Scotty you are the man. I don't think any Galant's will be challenging you now. I will be looking for you to break into the 9's soon.

HOW WAS THE VIPER ***** ?

01 Viper GTS
720 H.P. 810 T.Q.
10.90 e.t. @ 131 m.p.h.

02 360 Modena
Tubi exhaust

93.5 Single Turbo Supra
01 BMW M3
01 BMW 740i sport
02 Escalade 22" wheels, dual flow masters

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I agree with Eddie, from the timeslip you can tell that 14 second car was barely past the 1/8th when you passed the 1/4
smile.gif

Butch, what's the scoop with your 93.5 Supra?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TOOOFST:
Here are the runs from Wed night. they're big to be easier to read.
Car #302 are times are on the left side of slips.
94tooofsttracktimes72402.jpg

What do ya think?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey take it easy. The 14 second guy was me in my Prowler. Just kidding. Very fast car. I am actually in the Chicago area for the next several months. How far is this dragstrip from the city. I would love to see other people run their Vipers. I cant get the old foggies back home to take their cars to the track.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Tommy 300Turbo,ChuckO 97GTS,Kadry(nos tech)it was TOOFUN.We have a good group of drag racers her in chi-town,lets keep it going!
Thanks to NOS giants Tommy Gun BTR and 9second(sparky)Albert for the helpfull posts and talk.
Hey J,check out the Rolling meadows car show Friday,we'll be at the track and dyno next week,give me a call!Scott

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Great times getting into the 10's. Your 60' times look good. Were you running ET streets?

What mods do you have besides the Nitrous?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tony,TOOOFST has Balenger/Corsa,VEC-1,TOOOFST airbox(delete),TOOFAST Pro-stock NOS system.Basically a stock motor.
My 60fts are sad,considering Purner slicks and skinnies.

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Supra:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>---------------------------------------------

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toofast writes:
&gt; My 60fts are sad,considering Purner slicks and skinnies

I notice that "line locks" aren't listed in your mods. Get some! It's very hard to heat up your ET Streets properly with the "gas and brake" technique, but with line locks it's a lead pipe cinch. I took a full tenth off my 60's once I got line locks, and it helped my street tire launches by an even larger amount (2.02 --&gt; 1.87). FWIW, I got this excellent advice from Doug Levin himself...

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! Did you do the installs or did you have SP do them? (good shop and good bunch of guys over there)

Any times or dyno #'s?

VERY nice set of cars you got there
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Butch The Snake:
Originally posted by Supra:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring that baby over to Norwalk OH for the Fast Four at the Viper Nationals Sept 14. See Gatherings for event details.
After I tree ya and put a 1.45 sixty on, we'll see if that Dental Assisted Horse Power can catch a stock motor going 11.0ssssss ehh?

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of us with TOOFAST NOS are planning on Viper NATS at Norwalk.Were hoping to break 10.50's.I'll need to back off of that 355,i'm lifting at the lights to keep from redline with the juice on.Just as TOM BTR's said,i'm shifting like a monkey on crack.
laugh.gif
Hey,anyone like the snake on the gas lid?

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing the "Ill" line eye. We'll have a good time and you'll put better ETs down than Great Lakes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21