Used Roe Racing Suspension for sale

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested? I figure its worth about $650-700. Taking offers. Need $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me elaborate a little. This is shocks and springs. Front spring rates are 325 and rears are 500 pounds. This is part of Roe Racing's SLR package. This was Sean's set up for track use with Hoosiers and Goodyear slicks.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Ken,
Two years ago when you bought them you were running on street tires. For slicks, the spring rates should be bumped up. For street / track on DOT tires, these rates are a good setup for most.

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 08-16-2002 at 06:29 AM</font>

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee Sean, that's a good one. Didn't you replace a set of Goodyear slicks for me when your SLR Brake package rears locked up on me at Laguna Seca? Maybe you meant used Hoosiers with my old car.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
<FONT size="1">Vic tip-toes out of the room!</FONT s>
eek.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vic:
<FONT size="1">Vic tip-toes out of the room!</FONT s>
eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="1">Not to keep this thread alive but that was really funny Vic.</FONT s>
laugh.gif

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sorry Ken, but I thought you were using used tires other people were throwing away. My misunderstanding. I edited the post.

My original point was, the spring rates on the shocks you're offering for sale were setup for street and track use with street tires, not track use only with Goodyear slicks.

Take care,
Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 08-16-2002 at 06:30 AM</font>

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These prices were my quess of the value. I am taking offers.

Jon, glad to hear you have the brake kit and its working. I guess someone finally did enough R&D to make it work. I got tired of people almost hitting me and flat spotting tires as I came to a skidding stop. Sorry if I upset you, I was always honest with you. So, relatively hard driving? Relative to who or what? If its track driving, post some times.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:

But you come down here and we'll put you on the highway behind some of our Florida Senior Citizens and you'll see what REAL braking is all about.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
Aint it the truth! When the winter comes and this whole state is overrun with ORBs it is quite the adventure. But keep'em coming, we love the $$$.

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody wants this stuff. The left rear needs a new spring perch, my guess is under $100 will take car of it all. Make an offer and its yours! Great for the lowered look, lowers the car about an inch.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You rant and rave about how the "stuff" is junk, the vendor is no good and how it needs work before it's usable. Then, you "Can't believe nobody wants this stuff." You must be in the software business.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K Adelberg

I agree with "jrkermode" What's up?
Isn't there a classifieds section on this site where you can list used parts?
I have ordered many parts for my GTS, and I can say that out of all the vendors I have used to date,
Roe Racing's performance is #1. They delivered what they said they would, when they said they would, and their parts
( if installed as competently as they are made ) work great.
Adelberg, **** it up and be a man, quit trying to find new and not so subtle ways to slam Sean's stuff .

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edmonton GTS When did I try to slam Sean Roe? I just thought it was odd for him, two years later, to change his story by claiming a misunderstanding of the facts. Sean Roe was the one starting the smack is this post.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Interesting.

First they were worth $200 to $400. I made an offer of $350, but somebody "outbid" me at $500. Then backed out, as I did. And now they're worth $650 to $700? I've never seen a product sky rocket in value as people continue to not buy it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have forgotten our French friend Remster already? If I remember correctly, it actually paid off when the Lambo was sold.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K Adelberg,

Just sell them and move on.... 99%+ of us have had positive experiences with Sean, so you are definitely in the minority. That is not to say you don't have a right to voice your opinion, but you are beating a dead horse - big time. Geeeezzzzz....

My .02

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC