VCA Chapter/region Apparel

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get a kick out collecting different sorts of Viper related items. I have seen periodically in different forums on this site, different VCA chapters/regions selling shirts, coats, hats, etc.

I think it would help all of the chapters if there was one central site where a guy like me could go shopping for this kind of stuff. is there such a thing?

If not, is there any interest in setting something like this up? Christmas is not that far away and I'm already making my list out.

thanks

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting idea, but I fear it will take too much effort. The best way to go at present would simply be to run down the region list of websites and check each one. Tedious at best.

If nothing else, perhaps Jay can gather together a simple list of region websites that DO offer apparel. A "VCA Region Apparel/Merchandise List" with direct links to each region's "store" page. That might make for a quicker search.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Membership then Regions on the above drop down menu. Each region is listed and you can go to each of our websites.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang