1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCA members, COMPENSATING for out troops

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Andrew/USPWR, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR Viper Owner

I just wanted to thank all of the VCA members that helped brighten a solders day, by pitching in on a great gift for one of our own. I apologies to those I did not contact about this. I know many many more would have gladly jumped in on it. Pretty much everyone I did pitch with the idea said he!! yes I’m in. It was a lot of fun to put this together and surprise James but, he must know we’re all only compensating because we wish he and his fellow solders where all back home, and pray they will be soon.

Again, a big thanks to all that made this happen:

Warfang-RedEnuf93-BladeRunner-DamnYankee-Kcobean-Leslie-Crazyspeed-Joseph Dell-BluePilot-Fred(drivingSchool)Kinder-96GTS-Chuck98RT/10-V10Speedluvr-F355-Big-n-Italian-Hemibeep-RXViper-Vic-Slaughter-ViperBazUK-1Tony1-99RT/10-Neil-UK-JayHerbert-Plumcrazy-ab-Austin-radta7-BillPemberton-byRobbieRacer-BadVenom-2Manytoys-Simms-ViperJon-Y2K5SRT-Copmagnet-Catwood-Malcoll-ViperJames-GT-R001-Twinturbo3150-Janni-D.K.-

Also, If I miss anyone or didn’t send you a thank you PM, it’s because I couldn’t tell “user name” from your real name and it wasn’t written on the envelope.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=803486&an=0&page=0#Post803486

[​IMG]

Enjoy James and get home safe. :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

2. PDCjonny

PDCjonny Enthusiast

Great job by you Andrew, you did all the heavy lifting. :2tu:
    Best wished to James, enjoy it and come home safe!

3. JUCD VPR

JUCD VPR Enthusiast

Hey i'm deployed overseas too, geeze you guys forgot about me huh?
    Thats alright i'll let it slide, Marines always get the shaft, dang air force guys. livin the good life and getting sweet packages!

Very cool of you guys to do that, i get beef jerky and candy packages from my GF and family and i love it! It makes it all worth while when you know what your doing is appreciated! You guys are very cool!

4. JUCD VPR

JUCD VPR Enthusiast

I thought his name was Matt?

5. RX VIPER

RX VIPER Enthusiast

Andrew, thanks again for putting this together! :2tu:

Jim- We have seen your house, your car, and your girl. What can you get for the man that has everything? :) Seriously J.F. also thank you too for your service. :usa:

6. JUCD VPR

JUCD VPR Enthusiast

Ahh RX very true my friend! All i need to do now is get out of the Marines and live at home, ahh only 6 more month HOPEFULLY! :thumbs

7. Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder

Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder Viper Owner

God Bless all our service guys and gals that keep this country free! We want you to be safe and as happy as possible. Know that your contributions to our country are appreciated - we love all of you! :usa:

8. Warfang

Warfang Viper Owner

Andrew and I were gonna put a package together for you that only a Marine would enjoy (iPods are too cush for a hard chargin leatherneck), but between an AF guy an Army guy, we were fresh out of blood and guts. :D

But hey, you'll never have to buy your own beer in California. :2tu: :usa:

btw- Thanks, and cmon home! :)

9. Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder

And when you have had your fill of beer we have some pretty good wine to help wash away the sand. :D

10. Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR Viper Owner

I've found quite a few men and women in the vca who are, or who have, served in the service.

We are greatly indebted to you all.

I like to see a lot more of this kind of show of support for our solders over seas. Anybody that wants to help out or send a care packege to a solders, count me in.

Even if it's JUCD VPR :bonker: :D

11. big-n-italian

big-n-italian Enthusiast

chipping in a little cash was the easy part andrew. you are the one who should be commended for the very thoughtful idea and all the hard work we know you put into this.

BRAVO ZULU!

12. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 Viper Owner

Glad I was able to help. It was a great idea!

13. VIPER BAZ UK

VIPER BAZ UK Enthusiast

As said above....The donation was easy you did all the hard work..Just happy to help..

14. D.K.

D.K. Viper Owner

Andrew,

Your a great American.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

15. Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder

Andrew,

Thanks for the idea and taking the time to provide one of our hero's :usa: a little pleasure from the fans at home. You do deserve the credit! :2tu: