VCA membership question

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Domestic Tranquility Prevails!

Your membership will allow for TWO ID cards at no additional charge!

Rejoice!

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed my wife has her own ID card and considers herself a VCA member. She also knows that to be a member you must own a Viper. She then draws the conclusion that my Viper must be half hers. The only angle I have here is to remind her that would have bought an RT/10...

Domestic tranquility my a**
smile.gif

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife allows me to continue playing Viper partially because she gets to wear a duplicate card (with her name). Also, and most importantly, she stipulates that only I and her are allowed to drive the car (other than service), and any violation will result in immediate dismissal of my priviledges. I KNOW how to say "Yes, Maam"!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be very careful.... the VCA and it's members are a rather contagious lot - and she may find that "sharing" is not to her liking - can you say 2nd Viper????

Its worked that way for quite a few members. Now wouldn't that be a tragedy.. ;)

Enjoy your local VCA - I swear we have met some of the nicest and most fun folks - our meetings are quite social and for the most part, we have lots more in common than just cars - they are people I'd hang out with regardless of their taste in vehicles. Made a lot of good friends through the Viper ownership experience - fortunate to have had the opportunity.

Welcome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960