Vette whiners at work again in T1

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word on the street in the Southwest Division of SCCA is that the Vette boys in that region are plotting a protest of Bobby Archer's T1 Viper. Here are their complaints: improper bends in the roll bar; ballast bolted in passenger side floor gives performance benefit (hah - he's been running at TWS which is a left-handed track); and illegal tinting of his windows. Now these are things worth whining about, because forcing Archer to change them will surely move him to the back of the grid! LOL!

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rich.....I also hear Bobby has his name on his helmet and that creats additional aero for the car and His water bottle keeps him cooler making him drive faster....sounds like an unfair advantage to me....LOL...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Illegal window tint? My gosh, why don't they protest that he is running lightened valve stem caps, as it would be about as ridiculous. Oh well, next time it will be excessive use of Sponsor decals.

PS - Don't they understand that all they have done is piss Bobby off, and that is going to make him even hungrier!!!

OP
OP
R

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Bruce, you are either a bad comic or a worse cynic, but either way I wouldn't be too worried about Run-Off results this year, barring rain of course (which we're addressing...).

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither comical or cynical.It was a sad day watching a corvette blow the doors off of the vipers.I had hoped for them to be much more than moving chicanes. Bruce