Viper Parts of America - Nitto Invo Prices

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't think they be joking .............got a set of Viper rims and tires me-self ( though not these ) and they have some killer prices.

Hard to find , discontinued parts is their specialty and they have everything from fenders , to fascias ( front and rear ), to even rear window glass and hatches. I know they got in some more factory rims and stuff lately so there is hopefully some good money going back into the Club from those sales - it sure helped VOI!

Reaction score
Not a joke - we have already shipped several sets to very satisfied customers, including another set yesterday to Austin TX! We also have Michelin PS2 sets for the Gen 3/4 for a ridiculous $1545 including shipping inside the US. These prices won't last forever, so snag a set at these great prices while you still can!

PS. We just got in six more semi loads of various Mopar parts from Detroit so be sure to watch as we add many, many more items to our site in the coming weeks. We took in over 50,000 individual parts that were left over from Conner Avenue Assembly Plant when it recently wrapped 2010 production. Get your winter projects rolling with OEM parts and help support your club at the same time!

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, how is this a review for VPA? I haven't bought anything from them, I was asking for info from other board members since these were offered in SRT sizes. Should all threads asking for feedback about sponsors be placed in the vendor review area?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the VCA and Venom discounts apply on top of these tire deals? Hell, my tires are fine, but that might be WAY too good of a deal to pass up.
Like NI-KA asked above, do we know the dates on these tires?

Reaction score
What are the build dates for the PS2s and Nitto Invo's ?
They will vary of course, but are generally showing build dates within the last one to five months - some just weeks old. Our mounted tire/wheel combos are generally older as they came straight from the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant where they have been carefully stored (climate-controlled and no direct sunlight). They too are priced very, very aggressively.

LOL, how is this a review for VPA? I haven't bought anything from them, I was asking for info from other board members since these were offered in SRT sizes. Should all threads asking for feedback about sponsors be placed in the vendor review area?
Actually, this post was moved as there were a few positive comments about the company and the club wants to treat all vendors equally - even the one they own, Viper Parts of America. When the posts turn into a review for the vendor it ends up in the appropriate vendor review section.

Do the VCA and Venom discounts apply on top of these tire deals? Hell, my tires are fine, but that might be WAY too good of a deal to pass up.
Unfortunately, no. We believe that if you shop around you won't find too many companies offering these prices on these tires. Adding VCA and Venom discounts would put them far below cost - not something we want to do when the company was created to raise money for the club, not lose it. ;)

Thanks for the comments!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've purchased a set of tires from the VPA for my personal company vehicle and while I have good business connections the VPA's pricing was right in line (Just as Good). I choose at that point to support the club so they can continue to support us the Viper Nation with this great website, raffle Viper's, National Magazine and the Next VOI 12 where we will undoubtly see the Gen 5 Viper and hopefully in the ACRX trim as well.

We need to support our people, who ever your prefference may be :usa:

Toddy

Reaction score
Wish there were more wheels.
Funny you should mention that: Included in our recent shipments were over 175 wheels from CAAP. Everything from Gen 3/4 5-spokes to the vaunted Gen 2 BBS wheels. There was even a full set of new Prowler wheels/tires (bet the date code on those is older than a few months. :smirk: ). There are also some interesting "experimental" and race wheels in the mix, including a design or two that never reached the showroom. Most of these were used around the plant, so we may get them "refreshed" locally before we list them on the site.

Just remember that when it comes to wheels and other items, we are pushing factory, Mopar only parts unless they don't offer them to begin with - like tires. You won't see aftermarket wheels on our site, nor aftermarket exhausts, intakes, or other items.

So if you are waiting for those awesome spinner wheels you saw on that red Viper last week (yes, there is at least one out there), don't expect to see it on viperpartsofamerica.com.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get any of the 6 spokes? I always loved the 5 spokes, but the 6's are really growing on me. I know there are already killer deals on the 6's out there, but didn't know if you got any of those and what the price would be.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that: Included in our recent shipments were over 175 wheels from CAAP. Everything from Gen 3/4 5-spokes to the vaunted Gen 2 BBS wheels. There was even a full set of new Prowler wheels/tires (bet the date code on those is older than a few months. :smirk: ). There are also some interesting "experimental" and race wheels in the mix, including a design or two that never reached the showroom. Most of these were used around the plant, so we may get them "refreshed" locally before we list them on the site.

Just remember that when it comes to wheels and other items, we are pushing factory, Mopar only parts unless they don't offer them to begin with - like tires. You won't see aftermarket wheels on our site, nor aftermarket exhausts, intakes, or other items.

So if you are waiting for those awesome spinner wheels you saw on that red Viper last week (yes, there is at least one out there), don't expect to see it on viperpartsofamerica.com.

Can't wait to see the stuff you guys got. Looking for some parts myself. Hopefully. you guys got what i'm looking for. :)

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got some great advice and excellent pricing on tires for my Cadi STS-V.

Check VPA pricing if you need tires for anything. :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, this post was moved as there were a few positive comments about the company and the club wants to treat all vendors equally - even the one they own, Viper Parts of America. When the posts turn into a review for the vendor it ends up in the appropriate vendor review section.

Thanks for the comments!

I can understand if I bought something, or the thread started out as a review, but if you use the mentality described above, then every thread would have to be moved into a vendor forum, as we almost always have someone tooting a vendor's horn in each thread. I have to believe since the link still shows in the SRT section, that's one of the reasons people have been able to find this thread and give me their $0.02

Unreleased wheel designs for Viper? NOW you have my attention. Any pics you can post in this thread?

Reaction score
Did you get any of the 6 spokes? I always loved the 5 spokes, but the 6's are really growing on me. I know there are already killer deals on the 6's out there, but didn't know if you got any of those and what the price would be.
We have one set with PS2's already mounted, but I suspect they are already spoken for on the east coast. There are definitely some good deals on them out there, even on "fleabay" as one vendor likes to call it.

Can't wait to see the stuff you guys got. Looking for some parts myself. Hopefully. you guys got what i'm looking for. :)

Snakeskin Green? Yeah, we got some of that. :naughty: Send us a PM on what you are looking for and we should be able to help one way or another.

Unreleased wheel designs for Viper? NOW you have my attention. Any pics you can post in this thread?
Not just yet. We have been pretty darn busy doing inventory so that we can get many, many more parts on the site. As we get time to go through the wheels we are very likely to post a few pics here and there. :2tu:

Thanks again for your interest and helping us support the best car club on the planet!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave