Viper ranks below 911 and Z06?!?

kwkshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those other cars tested like the Z06 and the 911 especially are way more refined than the Viper ever will be. Which is why there are a very select few of us that own them!

I like this part:

The Viper was rated as "Poor" in most "Comfort and Convenience" areas including "Ride," "Noise," and "Front seat comfort."

Still, Champion said, "I really liked the Viper."

The V-10-powered Viper has the kind of personality that's lacking from more coolly competent cars like the top-ranked Porsche 911.

"It's brutal," he said. "Everything about it is brutal."

Yes, brutal. Rude, crude and obnoxious. Just like me!

Mopar-man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned a few corvettes old and new there is nothing like or even comes close to a VIPER thats why I own one!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You know, before I bought my Viper, consulting with Consumer Reports was the first thing I did.

(not!) :rolleyes: :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing against vettes-heck I still have one..but a Viper is just plane RAW power.

It requires somebody to actually DRIVE the car

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no explaining some people's taste. I am glad that the "weenies" think that the Viper is TOO CRUDE AND RUDE for their refined taste. I am old school and love the grunt and having to DRIVE the car. :2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal. I like that explanative for the Vipers.

So far everyone I’ve taken for a spirited drive in the vert has gotten out scared and speechless. Not sure if they weren't ready for it or the cars just too...............brutal :cool:

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brutal is EXACTLY why I bought my 94-to get away from the refinements and luxuries of the modern day car. When I want to drive in comfort I take my E55. When I want to DRIVE, I take the Viper. Any thing less is uncivilized my friends! I guess you gotta own one to under stand.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte