Issue with non working power windows and fan on 1999 Viper GTS

Harrysi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I am a recent member, but have been a Viper GTS owner for a long time.

My GTS has been in storage for quite a while and I noticed that when I recently changed the battery and started the car again that the windows are not working and the fan isn't working.

I am planning on checking the fuses first before considering replacing window switches, but can't remember where the fuses are for both the windows and the fan.

Can someone post the location of the fuses for the windows and fan for a 1999 GTS?

Also, can I get advice on the recommended next steps in troubleshooting these issues so I avoid purchasing replacement parts that may not be needed?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
H

Harrysi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fan I had mentioned is the a/c and heat blower switch is not working.

Where is the circuit breaker for the power windows?

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a Service manual for the car? If not, I sell them. It is a MUST!!!!!!

It sounds like a fuze, but if it is good, look to the ignition switch. I have had several fail and certain things weirdly would fail with it

OP
OP
H

Harrysi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 2 of the old multi volume set of service manuals for my Viper GTS when I ordered it in 1999, but misplaced it on the last move. Will have to see if I can find them, but may need to get another one

OP
OP
H

Harrysi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping those were available. The 2 old bound service manuals I had were thicker than an old yellow pages phone book.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala