Viper Tech in N.Florida/Cudo's Jon Parts Rack

Reaction score
Viper Tech in N.Florida/Cudo\'s Jon Parts Rack

I found some coolant on my garage floor and am concerned about Water Pump and/or Head Gaskets. There is NO Viper Tech in Jacksonville, FL area. Any suggestions. Hear the Guys in Sanford are good.
BIG THANKS to Jon at Parts Rack for taking 25 minutes of his time to talk to me about and make suggestions to the problem above. I look forward to the New ViperMania Bubble Top you are selling now.
I did want to ask who the person on the board was who had a problem a couple of months ago getting a Dodge Dealer to accept the work on Head Gaskets (just in case). I talked to the guys at Robby Robinson Dodge today and the Service Manager said he did not want to have to Remove an engine again and send it to Arrow. He just did Sean Roes and said he does not know how he will be reinbursed from Dodge etc. He said he was more than willing to work on other things with the Viper, but would not remove anymore engines. I sure felt blown off. What are you supposed to do when you have warranty and you can't find anyone to honor it.
Thanks again Jon B

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Re: Viper Tech in N.Florida/Cudo\'s Jon Parts Rack

Thanks a ton. I will let you know how it goes this week and if it is definitely head gaskets etc. It is amazing how good the Viper people are.

GATOR SERPENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seems like for ever ago I posted that topic. Here's the deal, As it turned out it was a Timing Chain Gasket on the car. I took it to Caruso Dodge and they covered it under warranty, No Problem.

Craig/Service Tech and Sean/"Viper Tech" handle my car everytime I go in. They are great. Sean is the only mechanic allowed to touch the Vipers over there. He is great to deal with. I always take good care of them $ because they help me out.

Since that time, I had some questions with regards to my tranny not shifting well. They called Star Hotline and got permission to put a New Tranny in the car instead of trying to find the problem with the old one (Under Warranty). While they were in there, I bought a Aluminum Fly wheel, Kevlar Clutch etc and had them put it in.

I also told them to check out the A/C because it was not cooling well. They put in a new Condensor (Under Warranty).

Remember, this is a 94 and All this was covered under Extended Warranty. I sort of wish my Head Gaskets go next, because I would love to have a Rebuild by Arrow.

You should not have anything to worry about with buying one in Jax as far as I'm an concerned. Contact me when you buy. There are a few of us out here in Jax
cool.gif

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you are looking for a great Viper tech with years and years of experience, check with Larry Macedo of Performance Motorsports. Call 407-366-0366. Larry can perform all non warranty work you may need as well as performance upgrades. He is located in Central Florida in Oviedo, a suburb of Orlando. You can also e-mail Larry at
tongue.gif
erformanceMS.aol.com.

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will 2nd Mr. Lashinsky vote for Larry Macedo.

Larry really knows his stuff and he is without a question the best mechanic I have ever worked with.

Give Larry a call... he will take great care of your Snake. And Oviedo, Florida is only about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville.

Byron