Viper Transportation

Carlos13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all - I'm currently working on purchasing my first gen 2 Viper from out of state. Can anyone recommend a reliable transportation company preferably that you have personal experience with? Thank you

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Reliable Transportation twice on both of my Vipers, no problems, very professional, a little more money 9 not much ), but they will be there without a scratch,. and on time.

kell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually in the same exact same situation, first Gen II from out of state. I assume you all did enclosed transportation?

kssssnake

Enthusiast
Venom Member
Reaction score
The key is to pay the most. Truckers get online offers through their brokers. They figure their routes based on location, price and delivery. If you don't pay $2000, good luck seeing your car in one piece. Had a friend personally drive to Florida and pick ours up. At least a 1000 mile trip two ways. Paid him $1400. Pay to play. This is Viper world. Good luck.

cwilson80134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've shipped my viper a couple of times and never paid anywhere near $2,000 and never had a scratch. If it's an enclosed carrier you should be fine.

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have personally shipped a number of cars - probably close to 12 to 15 (and even a couple of motorcycles.) I've had decent luck with Reliable - though they charge an additional premium to bring cars to some cities (I don't know if they still do this.)

Unfortunately, I've had some horrible, horrible luck with shippers - even when shipping enclosed (my 1967 Cuda convertible was on the bottom and somehow oil dripped from above and ended up all over the white convertible top!) I also had a problem on another muscle car shipment with one of the shippers that had advertised/was promoted in the Viper magazine. My experiences show not to skimp on the bid - you'll likely pay more in the long run with those cheaper shippers or your car will wait a long time to move.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BW56