Vipers at Carlisle 2007

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Vipers at Carlisle” - Car show and luncheon on Saturday, JULY 7th -in conjunction with the “2007 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals” in Carlisle (PA) which is July 6-8. Pre-register your Viper by June 18th to get the discounted rate of $35. Registering a vehicle for the show field allows three-day admission for two adults and one vehicle. To pre-register, or for additional information, log onto the Carlisle Productions web site: www.carsatcarlisle.com .

Regardless of what regional Viper club you may be a member of, when registering your Viper please remember to register as part of the VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA. Doing so will enable the club to count your registration towards the Club Challenge Award. We captured 3rd place in that contest again last year. There were 52 Vipers on the show field; however, we only received credit for 48 due to incorrect registrations.

This is a good opportunity for clubs to get together and have a great VIPER experience. And…there’s always good conversation under the VIPER TENT where lunch is served at approximately 11:30 AM!!! For lunch planning purposes, please let us know that you will be attending by July 1st. You may do so by emailing [email protected] or by calling Ginger at 607-426-0837.

For further information regarding this Viper event, sponsored by the PA-WV Club, contact: [email protected] . Information regarding lodging, registration and directions, can be found at: www.carsatcarlisle.com .

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please, get your pre-registrations done!!! The amount of space we are granted depends on the number pre-registered. As of a week ago there were less than 10 pre-registered. Help us acquire a good amount of spaces by pre-registering. Be sure to register as a member of the Viper Club of America. :bonker:

Also keep in mind that the fees increase by $10 after June 15th.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK done, glad I got in before the price went up. Registered 1 Gen I and 1 Gen II.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!:2tu: :usa:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not going if you are bringing your car. Everyone just wants to see your car anyways! :omg:

C'mon Ed, we need someone to park at the end closest to the food stand so we can lean on your car while we eat

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with my contact at Carlisle Events this AM. He has allocated us 70 spots on the showfield.

'Cmon Viper friends...meet me in Carlisle on July 7th for this great event! :drive:

Denny

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention in my post above that a representative from JR Thompson will be with us for Saturday's luncheon, a photo session and he will also do some interviews for VCA NOTES!!!

Hope to see you there!

Denny

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bump.....if anybody has any questions about Carlisle..PM me:drive:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bump.....if anybody has any questions about Carlisle..PM me:drive:

I may run to Carlisle tomorrow, so that me and Ed dont have to wait on that stupid dusty parking lot to get the windshield stickers...

Breakfast at Carlisle? or before?

I'llm try to be at Carlisle around 8AM, maybe 8.30?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri,

Spoke with Carmen and Bob, I think we are gonna skip breakfast and eat at the show. I am bringing a few bagels along with me. Meeting at the Gas station On Front Street and Linglestown Road at 7:30. This is the one by the McD's.

See everyone there. Thanks for getting my pass for me.

Ed

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good time today! Big thanks to the whole PA/WVA team for sponsoring an awesome event. Though the whole family is just burned to a crisp as we sit in our hotel room here in Carlisle, it was well worth it.

Looking forward to next year already!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good time today! Big thanks to the whole PA/WVA team for sponsoring an awesome event. Though the whole family is just burned to a crisp as we sit in our hotel room here in Carlisle, it was well worth it.
Looking forward to next year already!

I'll get double roasted today!!!:crazy2: :crazy2:

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to thank all the officers who made this event possible. I know Denny puts allot of work into this and it is so worth wile. I'm just bummed my car had to stay at home Saturday. Great job and I can't wait till next year. The food and meeting was great on Saturday too. Keep up the good work!

I also want to thank all the attendees. you are a great bunch of people.:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456