VOI 8 HAS OFICIALLY BEGUN!!!

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Reliable just picked up my Viper. It will go from New Mexico to Escondido, CA, to Las Vegas, to Palm Springs and then to Dallas.

Driver said my Viper was the BEST LOOKING Viper he has EVER seen!! He said it was the fastest, best handling, best braking Viper, also.

Just thought you would like to know.

See you in Dallas/Ft. Worth.

Your Friend,

george

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He said it was the fastest, best handling, best braking Viper, also.

Hi George,

looking forward to meet you in Dallas :) As I understand your Post: do Reliable drive your Viper (which is is a thing, I never would allow !!) or do they transport the Viper on a trailer ?

Regs
Klaus

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reliable just picked up my Viper. It will go from New Mexico to Escondido, CA, to Las Vegas, to Palm Springs and then to Dallas.

Driver said my Viper was the BEST LOOKING Viper he has EVER seen!! He said it was the fastest, best handling, best braking Viper, also.

Just thought you would like to know.

See you in Dallas/Ft. Worth.

Your Friend,

george

This doesn't make sense, your shipping cost is dependent on where you ship "from", your car is actually being shipped farther than mine in California is and yet my cost is twice as much! Go figure. Anyway I'm driving both ways. I'll be going through Gallup either Monday or Tuesday, any good places to eat there? :2tu:

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VOI 8 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!!

I'll bet it's more like that old Jeep commercial where the car carrier shows up and the Wrangler is full of mud up to the roof. Seems to me, the only way the Reliable driver was able to determine George's car was the fastest, best handling, best braking Viper is to do a couple of hot laps around the tractor-trailer before loading it. :D

See you at VOI! I'll be driving mine from NH to Dallas, so the only one doing hot laps in my Viper ... is me!

OP
OP
George Farris

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Black Mamba - couple of good spots here in Gallup - will join you if you hit here Monday...we are leaving Tuesday...early.

Let me know what kind of food you want.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awwww, he says that to everyone he picks up.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My Viper leaves in the am. I tried to get Reliable to pick up my CC also but it was to late - no room.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Me to! Had Reliable pick it up this AM...see you all in Dallas!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang