want to see a specific color?

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, im bored, so im taking sugestions on colors that you would all like to see on a GTS, but where afraid to ask. i have a lime green GTS on here some place, and a orange one. i will do almost any specfic color you want (other then black / chrome, to hard :p )

-Dan

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do a white one with orange stripes, or an orange one with Aqua stripes...think Miami Dolphins colors.

Also try a Packer colored one...etc

You said you were bored.

OP
OP
B

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, being from minnesota, i CANT do anything packer, thats just how that is :p but white could look good, i will get on that.

OP
OP
B

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, if i didnt like girls so much, im sure i could buckeye viper :-D (i was waiting for some one to say that)

-Dan

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea, the Packer thing wouldn't work. How about Vikes colors. Or White with yellow stripes and big purple wheels? You could name it the "we just paid how much for this Culpepper guy" mobile.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do something with strips on a yellow viper besides the usual black or white ones. There has to be another color combination that works, but I haven't found it.

--- Ken

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lessee...Emerald green (94-95 RT/10 color) with black stripes (if you dont want to do black, could you do gray? ('00 color). '96-97 Viper blue with '02 graphite stripes. '01 Sapphire with Viper blue stripes.

If you're still bored after picking your select jobs, you can let me know if you can do fades as well :)

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P.S. can you also do SRTs? examples of colors I'd like to see...emerald green, '00 gray, '01 sapphire -I think that's a dark-color car.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solid white would be interesting. We had a conversation about painting one solid white just the other day. Or how about a dark purple? Plum crazy!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen an owner with an all white (in his avatar), I've seen a couple deep purple ones too. One on the board, and is selling his Mercedes Unimog, another was on the cover of Viper Magazine for the feature Viper a couple years ago. None are like the actual Plum Crazy color though.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BRG (dark British Racing Green metallic)
Dark metallic red (maroon)
Different shades of white (white white and that creamy dingy white metallic white)
What the heck, some kind of purple metallic
:)

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Later Prowlers came in a color called Aztec Gold. Not quite yellow, but not quite gold. That may look nice on Viper. It looks really good on a Prowler.

I've also seen a nice silver blue on a Ferrari 360. That may look good also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc