WANTED: Viper office chair?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I having been looking for one also with no avail for my shop. Would be interested too.

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i spoke w/ jon a while ago he had one left and someone else must have had 1st right of refusale because i spoke w/ him a few days later and it was not available

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got an e-mail a whiiiiiiile back from a compamy that makes them:

"William,

I red you post on the viper site about the viper office chair. We sell them for $1595.00 plus freight. Give us a call if you are interested.

Thanks
Mark
RPI Designs
856.690.1844"

Don't know if they still offer them though :eek: E-mail is from september 16th 2004.

Frank T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Sale: Authentic Doge Viper Seat manufactured and converted for office use by Johnson Controls, Inc. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Paid $2500. new. In excellent condition. Any interested
parties? email me at [email protected] for photos

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for a Viper desk chair I have one please make and offer....I have sold my Viper and I am selling everything I still have.
Viper car cover that fits 2002 GTS with a fixed wing only been used in the garage, like new. You can see my car at www.samviper.com ad you can see the wing that it fits.
Set of original rims and tires for the GTS 2002 good shape I purchased HRE's and a new set of tires these were just backups. Not sure of the miles on the Pilots.
Front racing air spoiler came from a racing viper it is currently painted powder coat yellow. You can also see this spoiler at www.samviper.com
4 brand new hydraulic jacks so you can move the Viper around in your garage easily...car https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ZTC-G4520 I have 4 of them and they are brand new it sure helped me get some of my room back by putting the car in the corner…
Viper memorabilia magazines from early 2000's, VOI items, ect
All the above make a fair offer and you pay the shipping and it is yours.