Western Zone Rendezvous in Long Beach (Photo)

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all involved (SoCal Region, Fiona, Kim, etc...)for putting together a great event in Long Beach. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new. Here are a few photos from the photo shoot on our final morning.

Sorry about the quality - the sun was behind us and I didn't have a good filter.

Skyline of downtown Long Beach

You must be registered for see images

Queen Mary in the background....

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know the Long Beach Grand Prix was last weekend. :confused: From the streets of Fresno to the Streets of Long Beach. Is that Comp Coupe # 21 ever going to see the Track. At least the 46 car will. I guess # 21 will live a pampered life at the "Car Show Circuit" and not the track. My offer is still open to haul that car to the track.

Joe B CC # 35

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad - We had a great time. Sorry you weren't there. Tony P. came in 4th in the drags and and 3rd in the SRT-10 competition to qualify for going to the shootout in Michigan. He will get to go if one of the first 2 can't go. I finally got to try out the Comp Coupe - It was only on the autocross, but enough to wet my appetite for Buttonwillow.

Joe B - That's wasn't a car show... It was the Viper Club of America Zone Rendezvous. Below are a few shots of the car at Irwindale Speedway. They didn't let us on the big track but I did get my feet wet running in the autocross with C21.

I'm looking forward to making it to Buttonwillow or Thunderhill. I do plan on taking you up on your offer to help learn my way around the track in C21.