What do you think of a Viper get together to help the Hurricane victims

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of having a Viper get together(BBQ)at my dealership to help the victims of the hurricane. Thinking Sept.18th(Sunday). I would supply the dogs,bugers and drinks.

Smithtown,New York(Long Island)

Please post if you would come and bring a donation to the Red Cross.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to helping. Not to Hijack your thread. Would anyone be interested in sponsoring my laps this weekend to help the victims? I will be doing 2 sprint races & a 3 hour enduro, in the CC.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What do you think of a Viper get together to help the Hurricane victims

i might be able to make it...keep us posted on it

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds good guys. If we can get a few more , I'll do it.

We should know by the end of the day. Those people could use all the help we can give.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Count me in for this, I would be happy to attend and make a donation for this effort.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone know an editor from Newsday ? Would love to get it in the local paper.

Looks like this will happen.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff, let me know if you wanted this listed on our website and the calendar.

PS: Are you going Karting?

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would go, but it is Jets Opening Day!!!

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

City
Please post

Just found out I will be in South Carolina on business(*****)

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh well, it was a good effort.

I meant on the Karting

Car Show looks to be on if we can get a few more

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where R all you guys? The ride over to Jeff's dealership will be an education for everybody to see some rare original collector cars he has there. There will be plenty of room for parking and I know the BBQ will kick axx. Along will getting everyone together this benefit will help out people that are devastated. Watch the news on TV to see how bad the conditions are for people that lived in that area. This is one event we all need to go to.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

153 people viewed this post and we have only 4-5 coming. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves !!!!

We can get 25 to go out to lunch, but no one wants to help these poor people ???? ***** embarrissing...

I guess I'll just send a check and screw this idea.

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys should come out to our car show posted on this forum. We are donating all proceeds to the victims from Hurricane Katrina. I hope you guys can make it!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

153 people viewed this post and we have only 4-5 coming. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves !!!!

We can get 25 to go out to lunch, but no one wants to help these poor people ???? ***** embarrissing...

I guess I'll just send a check and screw this idea.

Twin, Shorty, LET MERGE THE EVENTS TOGETHER!!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Twin wish I can come.Still in Europe

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know you would make it BnB if you could.

I'm done.....

Just unreal what goes on around here. Maybe I should have made it a wine tasting and no benefit for the Hurricane Victims or a cruise to OCC. Then we would have had people reply.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Perhaps to get more people involved, the VCA should take all our donation and forward it as the VCA donation. If somebody at the office can give us an address to send the check to.
Is it be a good idea?

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Perhaps to get more people involved, the VCA should take all our donation and forward it as the VCA donation. If somebody at the office can give us an address to send the check to.
Is it be a good idea?

Didn't seem like my region wanted to help out too much. I just sent a check...

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Twinvipers, go easy, you make a post just before a big holiday weekend and expect great a great responce? Nobody is home! You so passionate about this, than go down yourself and battle the morons shooting at helicopters trying to save people. GO and police all the rapes, steeling, and killing that's already going on not to mention the prisons that have done God knows what with all the inmates.

Sounds like a great idea, but I'm out. Weekend before and weekend after going away, I need some time home. Might be better to just get up a collection in the name of the club and send it off to whomever.

But hey guys, remember something, and I don't want to sound selfish, but this whole thing is going to impact our lives more than you realize in the near future. This whole country is going to need some help, not just the immediate thousands that live(d) down there. $4+/gallon is only one result we'll see. Our economy will take a worse hit than 9/11 did to us. The lower 1/3rd of this country will make 3rd world countries look rich and civilized. Sit back guys and watch. There are lots more problems to come than floating bodies and flooded homes.

Andrew

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Twinvipers, go easy, you make a post just before a big holiday weekend and expect great a great responce? Nobody is home! You so passionate about this, than go down yourself and battle the morons shooting at helicopters trying to save people. GO and police all the rapes, steeling, and killing that's already going on not to mention the prisons that have done God knows what with all the inmates.

Sounds like a great idea, but I'm out. Weekend before and weekend after going away, I need some time home. Might be better to just get up a collection in the name of the club and send it off to whomever.

But hey guys, remember something, and I don't want to sound selfish, but this whole thing is going to impact our lives more than you realize in the near future. This whole country is going to need some help, not just the immediate thousands that live(d) down there. $4+/gallon is only one result we'll see. Our economy will take a worse hit than 9/11 did to us. The lower 1/3rd of this country will make 3rd world countries look rich and civilized. Sit back guys and watch. There are lots more problems to come than floating bodies and flooded homes.

Andrew

You need a life my friend......1000-10,000 people dead and your worried about Fkin gas prices !!! That's just plain sad !!! Glad you can't make it. Wouldn't want you to waste fuel getting to a fund raiser...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo guys relax. To be honest you guys can give all the money you want but I don't think ti will make any difference at all. The people who are left in there are pretty much set the coarse on how they feel about help.After seeing many blks screaming about us white killers, I got turned off. I sent a check to the red cross today but I kinda regret it now to be honest. I had enough of the white man did this. To be honest they all should hang there inside political people, including the mayor and governer. Both of those idiots should be hung.Second thing, the entire movie industry is ******* out fuel in the fire with this blk adn white issue.We all forget that this was mother nature that has caused such devastation not President Bush. When I see some pathitic rap artist speaking without making sense adn then his last sentence says GW Bush hates blk people, well I won't give one freakin penny to this cause anymore.If we are so hated then why should I help these racist pigs.Sorry Twin but no disrespect to your good will, but the idea puts a bad tatse in my mouth now.I actually don't wanna see more propaganda from the news about us bad white people not helping.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo guys relax. To be honest you guys can give all the money you want but I don't think ti will make any difference at all. The people who are left in there are pretty much set the coarse on how they feel about help.After seeing many blks screaming about us white killers, I got turned off. I sent a check to the red cross today but I kinda regret it now to be honest. I had enough of the white man did this. To be honest they all should hang there inside political people, including the mayor and governer. Both of those idiots should be hung.Second thing, the entire movie industry is ******* out fuel in the fire with this blk adn white issue.We all forget that this was mother nature that has caused such devastation not President Bush. When I see some pathitic rap artist speaking without making sense adn then his last sentence says GW Bush hates blk people, well I won't give one freakin penny to this cause anymore.If we are so hated then why should I help these racist pigs.Sorry Twin but no disrespect to your good will, but the idea puts a bad tatse in my mouth now.I actually don't wanna see more propaganda from the news about us bad white people not helping.

BnB
I do see your point, but there are good people there also that need help. Also makes me hesitant at times.
All I can say is "I tried"

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Twinvipers, you are way to angry and way to wound up. Relax, you can't fix everyone else's problems.

I guess you are a more charitable man than me. Good for you. Maybe we'll talk about it sometime.

Andrew

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang