What is the worst thing that can happen after you wash your Viper? (PICS)

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok it's not the worst thing that could happen, but this incident did get my heart rate up. Just when I had the ol’Viper shined up and ready for a cruise, the family cat decides to hop in and check things out. Needless to say, I was somewhat nervous since this little fellow (known around the house as “Quincy”) has a full set of claws which could have been used to shred my black leather interior. Fortunately, the little guy was just curious and left no trace of damage.

1152First_Pictures_037a-med.jpg

1152First_Pictures_036a-med.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice [******], niiiice [******]....

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garo,

In case you don't know it, the car is property of the cat and he merely allows you to drive it. :D

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A home builder I work for bought a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo. Within a week he let his German Shepard Ride in the back seat. His claws went right through the leather seats.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"His claws went right through the leather seats."

Thats why my Bulldog stays out of the car and garage too!
(Eventhough he enjoys riding in car as much as I do)

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**Local Police Bulletin**

According to the homeowner...Shortly after the second picture was taken the cat then turned around hopped in the drivers seat and took off never to be seen again. Police are/were still questioning the 'former' owner about the tiremarks leaving his garage...

:p

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its just me but that cat looks possesed in that second pic.

Yeah, he can be a little crazy at times. I am just glad that he did not decide to jump on the hood and carve his initials. I know Zaino is good for mild scratches, but this guy could do a number on a paint job if he wanted to. Here is another action shot of Quincy….

1152First_Pictures_025a-med.jpg

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cat kind of looks like the Viper on the wall behind it.

Yeah, he's giving the Sneaky Pete look! :cool:

Most cats are not really interested in clawing leather, but they could sharpen their claws on the door carpet.:(
What I'd worry the most about is one getting comfy, sleeping, peeing in the car!
Animal ***** is one of the hardest smells to get out of a car (you need to use enzyme cleaners).
Usually your own pets won't *** in your car (for obvious fear reasons) I've found a couple stay cats eyeballing the car for a quick nap, when it's parked outside at friend's houses with the top off and windows down. :eek:
So I usually cover it and roll up the windows to be safe. :2tu:

Eager big dogs also get me jittery as some love to jump up on the door to get a sniff of you with claws gripping the paint! :eek: Dogs are pretty smart though and can sense your horror as they approach the car, and I have only had close calls here. No animal damage so far. :D My worst so far is some stupid teenagers egging my car (while I was standing there)! :mad: Animals!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi