What's it take for a member to get banned??

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What\'s it take for a member to get banned??

Like the title states. There's a guy here that pretty much bashes every post made and is obviously a troll. How long does it take for this to be recognized. Without mentioning any names, I'm sure all can figure out "who" I'm talking about. :hitfan:

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s it take for a member to get banned??

What I am not alllowed an opinion? This board could use some more constructive critism and less stock viper photos...geeee that's what a stock viper looks like...shocking...I don't you just washed it...spare us the pics

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What I am not alllowed an opinion? This board could use some more constructive critism and less stock viper photos...geeee that's what a stock viper looks like...shocking...I don't you just washed it...spare us the pics

You're saying that your posts are constructive criticism? Based on every post I've seen from you, you're a punk-@$$ Gotti wanna-be who probably spends mommy and daddy's money as fast as they can earn it while calling them names behind their back because it boosts your non-existent self-esteem. You buy things like $37k watches and brag about how much they cost in an effort to try and feel equal to the hard working folks here, most of whom think paying that much for a watch is simply moronic.

If you want to pass off your negative crap as constructive criticism, try saying something nice for a change, if that doesn't make your needle feel too small. I dare you.

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

There's a difference between having an opinion or constructive criticism as you put it and being a downright @sshole. I generally don't speak out but when I see this level of immaturity, I have to wonder.......how old are you, anyway?

SN8K BTN

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Where's your car?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As long as nobody is threatening anybody or hijacking threads I don't see a major problem.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's actually entertaining.
Cheap, but entertaining....

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Yeah...I agree...let's see some more watch pics!
11454879897033_l_1_.jpg

Gee...who's stock SRT is this???
11454vipp-med.jpg

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love you all...

I'm sorry I can't help it sometimes...sometimes its funny just to get a rise out of people...life is too short to take stuff that seriously to get so angry..its all hilarious to me.

You guys think you are mad....I ********** most of Colorado when I went out there during the Kobe Bryant trial...wore this jersey on the plane....wore it proud...

11454Diddy_Week_End_015_12_-med.jpg

Who cares how much my watch is...some people think spending $80k on a viper is unthinkable...but many of you do it...as you should be allowed and allowed to enjoy..this is america

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love you all...

I'm sorry I can't help it sometimes...sometimes its funny just to get a rise out of people...life is too short to take stuff that seriously to get so angry..its all hilarious to me.

You guys think you are mad....I ********** most of Colorado when I went out there during the Kobe Bryant trial...wore this jersey on the plane....wore it proud...

Who cares how much my watch is...some people think spending $80k on a viper is unthinkable...but many of you do it...as you should be allowed and allowed to enjoy..this is america

Don't give yourself so much credit. Mad is an overstatement. You're just one more bean-bag who'd rather pound his chest while burning bridges than say a kind word to anyone. Your statement was probably provoked by contact from the moderators, and thus is as laughable as you are.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who's the midget on the right? Oh, right, it's axlroseasswipelespaul.
Nice Swatch, Flava Flav.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Why would you fly out to CO during the Kobe trial just to wear a shirt with his name on it?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

I love you all...

Why am I not surprised that your hero is an amoral jock? Did you get to visit with him in the shower room? :eek:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, we had to bid au revoir to les paul, once again, I think this is the fifth time, and thanks to all of you who recognized him for all his other identities. As to the rule he violated, other than multiple jackassery....once you're banned, ummm.... four times, you don't get to sneak back in by registering yourself as a dealer in SD, who when called has no knowledge of you. Fake phone number, fake email, fake address, all in SD, IP in NY once again. Bye.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, we had to bid au revoir to les paul, once again, I think this is the fifth time, and thanks to all of you who recognized him for all his other identities. As to the rule he violated, other than multiple jackassery....once you're banned, ummm.... four times, you don't get to sneak back in by registering yourself as a dealer in SD, who when called has no knowledge of you. Fake phone number, fake email, fake address, all in SD, IP in NY once again. Bye.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

doesnt take much effort to see why he has been banned numerous times before. :rolleyes:

that wasnt entertainment, that was annoying.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wonder what posesses someone to go to that level of effort to get back on this site, just to be a **** and blow it? That's just weird.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< Well, we had to bid au revoir to les paul, once again, I think this is the fifth time, and thanks to all of you who recognized him for all his other identities. As to the rule he violated, other than multiple jackassery....once you're banned, ummm.... four times, you don't get to sneak back in by registering yourself as a dealer in SD, who when called has no knowledge of you. Fake phone number, fake email, fake address, all in SD, IP in NY once again. Bye. >>

<< I wonder what posesses someone to go to that level of effort to get back on this site, just to be a **** and blow it? That's just weird. >>

-----------------------------------------------------------

many, MANY words are coming into my mind that would explain his actions and accurately describe this lose in detail.

but lets keep this a family show, shall we? ;)