When is the NE zone Englishtown event?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year I couldn't make it, but I want to be sure to mark my calendar this year so that i don't miss it. Drag racing and autocross! looking forward to it. Will it be the same weekend as the usual Mopar event?

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
What we are shooting for is Friday May 14th Viper only, and participation in the Mopar event on Saturday. I will post the official info late next week after I firm things up with Englishtown. It's just a matter of fine tuning the details.

Larry

Mighty GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate on this event. Its the first I've
heard and would love to attend. I am only 40 mins. from
Englishtown. Thanks, Joe.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not called a zone rendezvous on a voi year but there is always an event in conjunction with the Mopar Atlantic Nationals.

If we get enough people to back it, we can rent the track on Friday for Viper only. I'm not going to bother with it this year if we dont do Friday.

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are all the details except for the cost which I will have early next week, but it should be less than last year. Raceway Park is calling it The NJ Region Renezvous, but ALL VCA regions are invited.

May 14th Friday; Autocross all morning and drag racing all afternoon Viper Only Day.

May 15th; No auto cross, Viper classes in drag racing as part of the Mopar Atlantic Nationals.

We will have the Winston Cup suite Fri. & Sat.
AC, Food, bathrooms.

Snake Pit Parking Fri. & Sat.

Pricing next week

I've met with the track owners and the prices look great, we are just in the process of packaging it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21