Where can I get a Viper, PLEASE HELP????

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boss has a 2001 yellow rt10 for sale. You can call him at 800-448-6248. His name is Irving Drobny and his extension is 115. You can try my extension if you need anything which is 172. Let me know if you need any more info.

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dear Koopdaddy;

I just traded in my Silver 98' RT-10 to Stew Hanson Dodge in Des Moines, Iowa. This Viper has 7,500 approximate miles on it, and I took very good care of it. I picked the car up at the factory with my wife (great experience). If I am correct, 128 Silver roadsters were made that year, and Silver is a pretty scarce color. I believe mine was #28 in the production run. I traded in for an 01' because I wanted the ABS brakes. Don't worry about that, the non-ABS are incredible the way they are.

My Viper has the .355 Mopar rear end gears installed and I love that ratio for around town driving, as do many other Viper owners. The original .307 gears are lubricated and in the box to be re-installed if someone wishes. My Viper also has the optional matching hard top and folding top. The only blemishes are the usual small scrapes on the rims of the right side wheels (they are being buffed). It also has the Mopar "race Controller" computer installed. The original computer is included to re-install if you wish.

Call Jim Hansen (515) 331-2900 at Stew Hansen Dodge. Great guy, and they have an excellent tech. I had trouble parting with that car! Just wish I had space and budget for both. You will be amazed at how the Viper holds it's value. They should be asking in the 60K range I assume. The car was a joy to own!

Sincerely,

Jim Wallace
(515) 987-4282

Reaction score
Talk to Bill Pemberton. Woodhouse.com click on the flashing yellow viper at the top of the page. Best carbuying experience of my life. He will ship to your front door, new, used and will spend an incredible amount of time on the phone educating you about the car while never getting pushy. A huge crowd of folks on this board swear by him.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Buhler Dodge (see the classified on our website or call Darren Buhler at 732-747-0040) also has a 01 yellow roadster in the showroom & 2 more Snakes in "I" status!

Shipping can ALWAYS be arranged

laptopman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im selling my 2000 Dodge Viper Gts Acr -1800 miles Bone Stock and clean! Steel Grey / Silver Stripes / Beautiful! Comfort Group includes AC and Alpine Stereo CD System. Never Raced and pristine. 460hp / 5 pt harnesses / factory racing suspension / Always garaged and pampered you won't find a cleaner Viper! Make me a fair offer I'm selling it because I am picking up a 2001 all freaked out and a new Diablo VT.

Lemme Know

Dan

laptopman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a follow up to my previous post. Anyone have a Newer Mercedes clk55 or cl500 for sale. My wife wants one.

Thanks
Dan

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Only some of the early 2000 models but they get fixed and come back stronger than before. There are several Vipers in the AZ club being road raced with only bolt ons like headers that have never had the motor taken apart and they have held up very well.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoopDaddy:I am getting rid of the Z06 because it is a very unreliable and irritating car. It only has 3700 miles on it, it burns 1 1/2 qts of oil every 750-1000 miles. Are vipers like this?? I hope not, that is the reason why I am getting rid of it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AZVIPERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchsed my Viper at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. They seem to always have one or two in stock or can get one in a short amount of time. Other dealers here never seem to have any on the floor.They also have one of the best Viper Techs, Eddie Martin, in AZ. Also check out azvipers.com, the Arizona Chapter of the Viper Club.