which plugs for nitrous for a gen 1

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen alot of posts for the gen 2 plugs to use.....but what would be the best plug for a gen 1, it has the usual add ons exhaust,Roe vec-1, 3.45 gears,slightly worked heads,multi layer steel gaskets, etc. it will be running a 150 nx shot to start....possibly 200 if all goes well.anyone have any part #'s to share, thanks in advance

Reaction score
Scott -

I recommend spark plugs: NGK ZFR6F-11, stock #4291. The same rule applies for the Gen II.

I see you have the newer head gaskets - good deal! Now start off with the small shot and tread lightly. If you thrive for more power creep-up, no jumping. The conservative approach is most rewarding and keeps you out of trouble. Your gear may cause too much wheel spin with too much spray.

Remember, It's not the nitrous that causes trouble, greed does.

Have fun
smile.gif
!
Doug

OP
OP
S

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for responding Doug,I plan to take baby steps....I have put alot of time and money into this thing to blow it up now,I also forgot to mention I have the NX F.R.E.D. maximizer computer...which according to NX should virtually eliminate driveline shock and really help control wheelspin.thanks again.