White Christmas

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Went to bed with wet weather and woke up to a White Christmas.. Nothing better than a blanket of snow on Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to all. :2tu:

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the snow. Merry Christmas to everyone, also.

(Not to take away from it, but, personally, having lived in North Dakota and many other places with the white stuff, I'm happy to wake up to sunny & 68 degree weather, where the Viper is appropriate year round, and I can go visit the snow and ski three hours away should I get the urge. :cool: )

OP
OP
V

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JUCD, don't know, were you at the Gateway Christmas party or the Wine Cruise in Nov? I don't recall you being at either event.

When are you back home?

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, Christmas is almost over and it was white. Yay... yay... what a treat. Now let's get spring rolling in here tomorrow!

Santo

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperbite~
NO i wasent home during either event. I did show up at the end of the randezvouis at the track and mad one pass though. i'll be back in about 8 weeks, i hope is warm enough to bring our babies out, we should meet up and go on a cruise when i come home and then have a few beers LOL

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Its 75 + in California please post some pictures... >>

no way, forget you. you only want pics so you can laugh at us. i am not contributing. forget it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi