Will stock exh. 2001 manifolds help my 1995 RT10

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My local dealer gave me the stock exhaust manifolds and cats from a 2001 RT10 . I have a bone stock 1995 RT10 and want to know if these flow better than my system and if they will bolt up. I want to keep it as a side-pipe car and would like a little more power. I have smooth tubes and K&n filters coming. Mike Ryan

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of those headers for my 94, and am in the process of putting them on...you will run into a couple of problems though, you may find the bolts that come with them are too long for gen I heads,but standard header bolts will work, but then you dont have the studs to mount the heat shields.also you will likely need some welding done to remain a sidepipe car, but it's nothing a good exhaust guy can't handle.you can expect some power gain, but nothing radical..the factory cast manifolds are heavier but flow pretty decent.the problem with mine is pieces are breaking off inside and rattling in the exhaust.oh yea you will need to grind the support stringer to clear the head bolts
not too difficult but time consuming...well good luck!